Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in the dark ages you were making some copies of a HRC parts list for the 51. Did that ever see the light of day?

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
Someone was supposed to send me an HRC parts list and what I actually got was a Honda parts list that included Euro Spec RC's and various years of RC...but no HRC parts that I could find.
I was hoping to find a complete listing of HRC parts for the RC...not race kits etc...but a listing of every little nut, bolt, cover, wire or clip that they sold for the various RC models.

The reason I wanted these numbers is that I've found that sometimes years later these parts end up tossed in with various other piles of OEM parts at dealers, collectors, ex-racers etc....and if you don't have the part number you have no idea of the original application for the part.
JohnnyB

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you turn the list you got into a PDF? I'll save these links also, I knew about 1000 Oaks, but I've never heard of the other guy.

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
No I didn't convert it...it's huge... couple hundred pages. Seems to just combine all the various parts for the various models and years into one listing.

It only lists parts through 2002.

You'd think somewhere there is an HRC parts listing for every individual part they made for the RC. Hell...they are still making the bike.
JohnnyB

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Couple hundred pages? What did you do all winter?

I'd say an OE list would be more usefull for me as I've only got one HRC part, and I've got that # written down.

I save all this in 3 computers, a few CD's and some hard copy printout. Just in case something goes pop, or the link to a PDF dies. No real sweat, it just popped into my head the other day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.