Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
I wish i would have been there so i could have ran up to him and said (in my best Smokey voice from the movie Friday)

DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN! You got knocked the F%^K out!

LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
379 Posts
It is called a brachial (sp) stun. It momentarily interupts the flow of blood to the brain causing a loss of consciousness (sp again). It is usually performed with the heel of the hand.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I've seen that. That's so damn funny to watch him get bitch slapped like that!

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
DAAAAAAYYYYYMM!!!!!!!!!!

Mofo still talking chit too! Amazing! Talk about trying to be tough to the wrong guy!

What if that had been Chuck Norris? They may still be looking for pieces of that pimp!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
You can't pimp without the limp!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What if that had been Chuck Norris? They may still be looking for pieces of that pimp![/QUOTE]
If that had been Chuck Norris, He would have impregnated all of the pimp's ladies with that one shot. Chuck Norris got mad at McDonalds once for not sevring breakfast after 10 am. He round housed kicked the whole place into a Wendy's!

·
Registered
858 Posts
midwest said:
What if that had been Chuck Norris? They may still be looking for pieces of that pimp!
tomvan72 said:
If that had been Chuck Norris, He would have impregnated all of the pimp's ladies with that one shot. Chuck Norris got mad at McDonalds once for not sevring breakfast after 10 am. He round housed kicked the whole place into a Wendy's!
Ahhh those Chuck Norris jokes just keep coming.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
man, he was so out of it, when he finally comes to, his clothes are going to be out of style.

actually, i think they already were.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts