Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
N250girl said:
lol, thanks for the compliment.

Here is one with my new Rossi helmet on...
QUOTE]

Sounds like MetallicCarrot wants to show his new hard on.

·
Tyrone
65 Posts
Nice assets there N250girl.

How bad does the spousal unit want to race off ahead then wait for you and the two-fiddy?:punk: How tall are you? My girl is 5',1" and we've been considering puttin her on her own two wheels but very few bikes can she feel comfortable sitting on let alone flat footing while standing over. The Honda 650 cruiser something or other comes to mind as one of her most comfortable sit tests so far.

You guys be safe and keep your heads down this weekend. Looks like Chris is headed south of us somewhere.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rider919er said:
Nice assets there N250girl.

How bad does the spousal unit want to race off ahead then wait for you and the two-fiddy?:punk: How tall are you? My girl is 5',1" and we've been considering puttin her on her own two wheels but very few bikes can she feel comfortable sitting on let alone flat footing while standing over. The Honda 650 cruiser something or other comes to mind as one of her most comfortable sit tests so far.

You guys be safe and keep your heads down this weekend. Looks like Chris is headed south of us somewhere.

I am actually 5' 1" also. I still have to wear big ass shoes because I just have short legs. LOL. But I love my 2-fiddy. It is fine for me since I don't ride a whole lot, so I don't really need anything bigger than that right now.
I think you should get one for your girl, she will like it a lot. I also took the MSF course which I recommend to everyone.

·
9-5-4, 9-2-9, means 9-1-9
1,651 Posts
Nice bike. Wish I could find a girl that rides. On two wheels that is.

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
After a while, I bet hubby will be begging her to slow down in the twisties so that he can keep up. The two-fiddys are great fun in twisty stuff, and a 'busa is just a pig in that kind of thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.