Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics still more mods to come but you get the jest of it!!
Hand painted pin stripe
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle brake
it good to have a dad whos a master machinist and can make foot pegs, shift levers and heel plates!!
Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust
I powdercoated the fiaring stay and the levers black to try to make them disapear
Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Automotive tire Plant

Heres the whole thing
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
I ride this bike alot I bought it in july of 05
Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Car Trip computer

Still more to come, like good suspention, brake lines and other tid bits
$$ kinda tight I do what I can when I find good deals!!

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Looks good! :cool2:

Dad made your rearsets? Tell us about them, i'd really like to know about your pegs: Are they knurled? If not how do you keep your feet from slipping off? Are they the stock dimension or ...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the bracket is the stock bracket I loved the position of the stock brackets so I wasnt going to come off $400 for Satos, Plus anyone can just go buy Satos.I like to be a little different.And I keep my heels off my pipes. I just drilled holes and Deseemed all the casting seems and powdercoated black. the heel plate letters are acually reccesed the picture kinda sucks sorry,
Yes the foot, and toe pegs are Knurelled but you cant see it in that pic ,The camera sucks sorry, and they are the same lenge of the stockers but they are 1 1/4 " in diameter
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Motorcycle Sports gear
on the right side I removed the return spring and the rear brake light switch to clean it up a little more. 90% of the time I dont use the rear without the front anyways!
Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think im going to cut it away but not in the same pattern as the "nicky mod" But I havent figured it out yet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It a volt meter!!

I Know your Next question is WHY?

I do all my own wrenching on my bikes and I always carry a tool kit and a plug kit and every thing I need to get myself home, I dont relay on tow trucks or other mechanics. I take long rides and I like to know that before I leave a gas station or rest stop that I do not have a charging problem that is going to kill the battery in the middle of nowhere!

We all have our own little corks! thats mine.

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Ummm.... Nope! Nobody cares! :w00t: Kiddin.

But DAMN! NICE BIKE MAN !!! :rockon:

I really like the personal touches you put to it. Very nice! :rockon:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.