Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
I think I remember it said somewhere that for all intents and purpses, the greatest meaningfull number as pertaining to the size and scope of the universe and contents of atoms there-in would be 10 raised to the 100th power.

Therefore, disdaining dumb people to the one hundredth power is more than this particular universe can stand, so just be carefull!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Bigdaa said:
I think I remember it said somewhere that for all intents and purpses, the greatest meaningfull number as pertaining to the size and scope of the universe and contents of atoms there-in would be 10 raised to the 100th power.

Therefore, disdaining dumb people to the one hundredth power is more than this particular universe can stand, so just be carefull!
Sometimes...................you really make my head hurt!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Bigdaa said:

huh?? LOL well let me say that there are a lot of people who "play" dumb.:001_tt2:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I love that book series! I don't even know if you can call it scifi. SciFi is made up of science and fiction. I think Douglas Adams just threw in fiction with drunken ramblings. Very little science to be found.

Anyone for Brockian Ultra-Cricket?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts