Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So free elections are brought to the MidEast and they elect Hamas a terrorist group, unbelievable. And what was Carter doing in the middle of this fiasco ?

·
Il bambino e un cani
3,363 Posts
Voting for Hamas I think.

Just like Iran...the people who have been fed hate for years respond by electing whacko's to "punish" the rest of the world and to show they won't take shiit from anyone. Then....their lives suck as they have to deal with the fallout of having a nut case run their countries.

I'll feel for them while I enjoy the benefits of living in a relatively civilized and educated nation.....on second thought...no I won't.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this is GeorgeW's worst nightmare, bringing democratic elected terrorist regimes to power. Not the expected result. You go into these countries and it's what you dont know that you should know that gets you into trouble.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well, Ill have to disagree with you there, I think whats happened there should be the entire worlds nightmare not just GWB's.

The majority voted in these @ssholes, ok fine, now there wont be any sympathy coming from me when they eat a nuke.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To that point anyone think sanctions are really going to work in Iran, now there's a nightmare waiting to happen. And the democrats are worried about phone taps, give me a break.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,696 Posts
Bam bam.....out go the lites

"Sanctions from a defunct organization will do nothing but give Iran more time to build bombs to vaporize Israel. If Iran's nuke program is not bombed back into the stoneage, we will see WWIII in our lives"

A quote from the dark recesses of my own mind. I'd like to think it was someone elses creation, but I think it's mine.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Even if they refine the uranium on Russian soil, anyone think it wont end up atop a NKorean missile in Iran. Pre-emption sounds like a good strategy, although Wolfowitz blew it on the bring democracy to the mid-east strategy, GeorgeW got sold a bill of goods on that one.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Trunorth said:
And the democrats are worried about phone taps, give me a break.
Can you say out of touch with reality? Those morons will do anything to make the right look bad, not realizing they're just continuing to make themselves look bad. My guess is if they continue with that trend as they have been for how many yrs??? They're gonna eat another loss in '08, so with that being said hope they keep bitching about unimportant things. :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All it takes is one Bin Laden tape and the Dems will run for cover. So is Hillary really formidable or is W just being kind ?

·
Registered
115 Posts
He's being kind, thats the problem with him......as they're bashing the hell out of him he continues to be the better man. :D
Typically, Id agree that should be the route to go but Im starting to think thats beginning to lose votes.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
I say we send MacGuyver into Iran with a paperclip, a peice of bubbleyum, and a Bic pen and he will take them all out.

The world is going to get ugly real soon if this Iran situation is not taken seriously.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Motohead said:
The world is going to get ugly real soon if this _______ situation is not taken seriously.
Iran
Palestine
Syria
etc
etc.....

It just pisses me off that the US is predominantly the ones who are taking the bull by the horns.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The fact is it has become just too easy for these third rate wacko countries to park nukes in their garage. Clinton's appeasement of NKorea in the 90's let them put one in their garage but frankly it's out of control with Pakistan and India facing each other down. Iran producing 10% of the world's oil could actually do just as much damage by turning the taps off, that would drive oil up to $100/barrell. Maybe McGyver could handle it but no easy solution and I agree the USA is the only country with the guts to stand up to this mess.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,696 Posts
I never did like Macguyver however you spell his name. Now if you want to get serious, send in the A-Team!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A-Team - only the most mature in this esteemed audience would recall the 'Colonel' and 'Face'.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ahh we do have a vintage crowd on this site. Now didnt the guy that played the 'Face' end up in the first BattleStar Galactica series, and as I recall the Commander on Battlestar was none other than Lorne Greene the patriarch of the Cartwright Family on Bonanza. Now if this crowd recollects all of that then you did truly grown up in the early stages of biking - 305 Dream, 450 Hellcat, K0750 , H1, Z1 , H2 ahh the glory days when I could ride 3 foot wheelies for blocks (today I gotta struggle to wheel the Gix1 out of the garage), old timers.....

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Battlestar Galactica, Dukes of Hazzard, Buck Rodgers....

was a child of the 80's. Now at 30 years old not really an old timer, but it seems like I'm getting there quickly...

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
How about "Nightrider", "Bj & the Bear", or even "ChiP's".

And, you all have done the Nmmmee, Nmmmee sound from the robot in Buck Rogers. So, what was it's name?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts