Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else ever mess around on a pocket bike? I'll tell you what, I rode a buddy of mine pocket bike and man these little things are fun. Get about 4 guys together, set up some pilons in a parking lot and do some racing. Guess this is the closest thing to a track day that I can do....lol. Started looking into getting one and man you can spend a lot of money for these things. In case your wondering, I"m 28.....lol...not 10 years old. I will say though my 4 year old son looks sweet on a pocket bike. He's the perfect scale....

Here's a link to some pocket bikes..I can see myself getting into this.....

www.Xpbikes.com

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Adam, I actually picked one up for my son when he get's old enough to ride it but don't know if I will let him. Parts drag way too early in a lean and the brakes aren't really up to snuff. For myself to mess around on it's fun, just not enough quality parts for me to feel safe setting a kid loose on one.

Just my 2 cents......Me, I'm 36 going on 10:D

Wooo Hooooo I'm a track rider now!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Those Xp's may be of better quality than the no name one I picked up.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dadogs,

I'm looking at getting a C2 model. Buddy of mine picked up a c1 on ebay and man, 40cc bike that puts out 8.5 horse. That thing screams. I was on a blata 2.5 and that was fun and that was only 3.5 horse.

I found out too that they race them about 3 hours from me. Indoors....This could be a nice winter hobby to get my mind off of not being able to ride the 919.....

Also, check out www.pocketbikeplanet.com. Tons of info. Everyone is saying the C2's are a nice bike to get!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts