Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since we have seen some of your 919's....
So lets see them....

Check my site for pictures of mine. And NO i'm not going to be getting any yellow tires....lol. I like yellow, but not that much....lol....

Just have to dial in my new f4i forks and I'll be all set. Next mod....Sato's. Once i get those, I'll be a happy man....lol.....

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
Is that the 1000rr you took the barbed wire fence out with LDH? If so you've done quite the facelift on it. Nice ride!

·
Registered
214 Posts
very tough looking 9r bigass :) I was afraid of it.

nice job on the rr too squidly... btw... I sold my 900rr in the fall, just the 919 and the 750 interceptor now... :( I hated to see it go but ... economics are not what they used to be... Thanks to china and GM being RETARDED.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet setup LD!! I can only imagine how nice that is to take around a track.

Let me know if you plan on riding grattan.....or putnam....

·
Super Moderator
4,539 Posts
It's nice alright,but no matter how good your bike is... The rider can still wad it up when he has a brainfart LOL

Got updated SBK valving & anti-dive shim stacks in the Ohlins forks now & she's better than ever plus I have spares now too ;) just waiting on the season to start March 18 :D

Before

After

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
Ouch!!

Hopefully just surface rash to bike and riding gear.

G

·
BigAss's 919 gives me some new ideas.... :eek:

Here is my 919. Bought it used last July. 900RR exhaust is on the way. Wife can't figure out why the stock parts need to be replaced....

Attachments

·
Naked in Cheese Land
192 Posts
Thanks guys - Hoping to do something about those but ugly blinkers soon!

as for the avatar... I have not yet been able to find any pictures of Hotties on a 919, and currently it's too damn cold up here to get anyone from my harem to pose on mine. You guys ever found the standard picture of a hottie streached out on a 919?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.