Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
:no:
Why must the good die young? That bike was gorgeous, the prototypes got excellent reviews, there's nothing else like it on the road (not brand new anyways).

·
Exhausted
664 Posts
Sad news what a beautiful bike. I know you were itching to buy one Mike. So sad to see. When so many of these rolling noise makers fashion accessories keep popping up. They are designed to go from the driveway to the closest bar. I'd to see five those companies go away and bring back the Commando. :huh:

·
Registered
182 Posts
One bike I never owned but wanted. Someone will find a way to bring it back. In the meantime that HyperMotard from Ducati looks way nice for '07. And if you prefer British the Triumph Daytona 675 is getting great press, lighter than the R6 !

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
Trunorth said:
One bike I never owned but wanted. Someone will find a way to bring it back. In the meantime that HyperMotard from Ducati looks way nice for '07. And if you prefer British the Triumph Daytona 675 is getting great press, lighter than the R6 !
The worst thing is I read a great article about the Norton prototype in the last issue of Cyle World!
I'm seriously eyeballing the Ducati Hypermotard now, could be absolutely wicked. It will all depend on availability and pricing. Love the Triumph too, but I'll wait and see about built quality and maintenance reports.

G

·
No way! That thing was bad to the bone. I was all stoked to see one of those on the road. I guess now I dont have to justify another payment!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.