Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unbelievable...Speed is not televising any of the MotoGP races for 2006. What a bummer!:mad:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
did they offer any reason? Is Dorna extorting higher fees or has Speed just become the wholly owned property of NASCAR?

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
greyhound said:
Unbelievable...Speed is not televising any of the MotoGP races for 2006. What a bummer!:mad:
Don't be mad at me for questioning you, but where did you hear this?:confused:

I've looked everywhere on their website and there is no mention of them not showing the races.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
CMulford said:
Don't be mad at me for questioning you, but where did you hear this?:confused:

I've looked everywhere on their website and there is no mention of them not showing the races.
Inquiring minds want to know!:confused:

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
awwww man, i'm gonna add "SpeedTV SUX" to my signature ....dang this does suck

gonna have to do the pay for vid on the internet crap....sheesh

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
This MotoGP schedule appears on the SpeedTV website. I've been checking some of the more active motorcycle forums, there is no mention of this cancellation.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
I don't know where his info came from but Greyhound doesn't stir s**t. He checks in regularly and will update then, hopefully he got some bad info and SPEED will carry the races, it'd be a real bite in a$$ if they don't and nobody else picks up the ball.

·
Registered
182 Posts
MotoGP/WSB/AMA SPB on SPEED is my life, pls tell me its not true. Or that they have replaced it with the new sitcom EARL and his El Camino.

·
Registered
417 Posts
If that is the case, I will officially cancel speed from my digital cable. I don't care if I have to go back to basic. I don't care if I have to go back to rabbit ears.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay guys...here's the deal. First of all at my age the memory isn't what it used to be. Secondly, there was a petition going around to be sent to Speed complaining about no MotoGP coverage in 2006. I signed the petition and thought no more about it.

Well, the more I thought about it and based on a lot of your questions...I called a friend of mine who works for Chet Burke Productions...they do a lot of Speed's program production. He informed me I was full of ****!! They definately have the MotoGP races in the programing for 2006.

I apologize for the false alarm...Now, if I could just remember what the heck that petition I signed was for I would be in good shape.:confused: :D

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
greyhound said:
Now, if I could just remember what the heck that petition I signed was for I would be in good shape.:confused: :D
You better watch out what you're trying to legalize in Texas!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Wow Greyhound, I was almost expecting Mid East type riots in here soon!:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts