·
Tirone?
1,313 Posts
Home as well, good ride!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Tirone?
1,313 Posts
Spring is almost here. Who's up for a ride?

·
Tirone?
1,313 Posts
Location? NW NJ? NJ/PA? I'd go north even for a run to Harriman state park and bear mountain just to shake off the winter cobwebs at this point.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Location? NW NJ? NJ/PA? I'd go north even for a run to Harriman state park and bear mountain just to shake off the winter cobwebs at this point.

The good roads in bear mountain are closed until april first. I'd love to go there though.

·
Tirone?
1,313 Posts
How's everyone doing with all of the craziness around coronavirus? Seems like NJ is about to shut down.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm a nurse at the Jones Beach drive through covid-19 testing, as my first job post graduation. Lol. It's controlled chaos. I can't take my bike because you have to arrive in an enclosed vehicle with windows. I'd love to go ride the empty roads but I've been too busy to do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Tirone?
1,313 Posts
Thanks for being there and helping people get tested.

I'm working from home this past week and still not used to it yet, but at least my position is secure. My wife lost her job when the schools shut down. Looks like all of NJ except non essential services is officially shut down now and that means my daughter's daycare is closed too.

Hope things calm down soon.

·
Tirone?
1,313 Posts
Hello and requesting a favor from the local group.

My 919 is not starting. Fuel is flowing and the bike cranks, but I'm not getting any spark. I already put in a new battery and checked contacts, but there's still an electrical issue somewhere.

Hoping I can either borrow an ECM or bring mine to you and see if it starts up your 919 so that I can rule the ECM out.

Thanks and please let me know if you can help.

1441 - 1460 of 1484 Posts