Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to be doing the NewB style track day at JenningsGP again on Saturday March 11, 2006. This is the weekend before JB's trackday. All the info is HERE JetBlast is going to be offering his assistance and knowledge as a control rider. Plus showing up some of the "hot shots" up on the Beamer :D Thanks for the help JB, but I'm sure spending 4 days down there with your son had something to do with it too ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah JB can't wait to get me on the track. I always beat him in the racing games, and when I win he says, "Lets see what would happen on a real track."

My response, "You would win!" :D

Seriously though I'm looking forward to doing this track day and hopefully JB's track day as well. I need work to cooperate though.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mike, I'm a NewB track dude.:D
on the gear requirement it says:
Suits may be made of leather or textile. Textile suits must be similar to Aerostich, not Joe Rocket Phoenix or mesh type. Suits must be 1pc or zip together 2pc. Leather 1 pc or zip together 2 pc suits are required in the intermediate group

I have a Joe Rocket Sonic jacket that is leather perferated... Can I use it? It zips to my leather pants.
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
hey hey mike, im going to try to make it to this one too. still have to get a few items and make sure i try to get off work, ill have just moved down to FL in march, and am tryin to get to this and the wristtwisters one...whens the cutoff date for signing up

·
Registered
172 Posts
as soon as the spots are filled, they are filled. go to his webpage and it will show you how many spots are left open in each category!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey "Girl"...why don't I see you signed up for Kevin's trackdays in March?

·
Registered
172 Posts
because i'm going to be in colorado :( well :) for colorado, but :( because i can't make it to the track day...GGRRRRRR...damnit man!!!!

i sooooo wanted to see you guys again too!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
We'll miss you for sure. How's the beau doing working with his Dad? At least as I remember it that was the plan when we met at JGP.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
flicky said:
Hey Mike, I'm a NewB track dude.:D
on the gear requirement it says:
Suits may be made of leather or textile. Textile suits must be similar to Aerostich, not Joe Rocket Phoenix or mesh type. Suits must be 1pc or zip together 2pc. Leather 1 pc or zip together 2 pc suits are required in the intermediate group

I have a Joe Rocket Sonic jacket that is leather perferated... Can I use it? It zips to my leather pants.
Thanks
Sonic ought to be fine :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
lil' ******* girl said:
as soon as the spots are filled, they are filled. go to his webpage and it will show you how many spots are left open in each category!
That sums it up dirtee. When they're gone, they're gone.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
clos79 said:
Yeah JB can't wait to get me on the track. I always beat him in the racing games, and when I win he says, "Lets see what would happen on a real track."

My response, "You would win!" :D

Seriously though I'm looking forward to doing this track day and hopefully JB's track day as well. I need work to cooperate though.
Hope you can make it.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
I wanted to wait until I was sure what the give away items were going to be for this before I said anything. So here they are:

1 XT lap Timer with 6 foot cable
1 Pit-Bull rear stand with spools
1 Brembo Radial Master Cylinder
5 sets of Spider grips
Assorted hats and t-shirts from our sponsors

Figured that might add to the excitement:)

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
whoa - giveaways?? SWEET!!
Definitely excited about this trackday!!! If you haven't signed up yet get ahold of Mike and make plans now, see you there!

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
2wheeltours said:
I wanted to wait until I was sure what the give away items were going to be for this before I said anything. So here they are:

1 XT lap Timer with 6 foot cable
1 Pit-Bull rear stand with spools
1 Brembo Radial Master Cylinder
5 sets of Spider grips
Assorted hats and t-shirts from our sponsors

Figured that might add to the excitement:)
FYI, if we don't sell out, I won't be able to do the good give away stuff (Brembo, Pit-Bull, and XT):(

1 - 20 of 38 Posts