Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
After reading the information and their comments on their web site I've come to the conclusion they don't have a clue to the magnatude or funding requirements necessary. If it happens in 10 years I'll be surprised.:(

·
Registered
465 Posts
where would this track be located at?

Looks like it has a lot of nice curvage on it to!! me likey

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
RSixxy said:
where would this track be located at?

Looks like it has a lot of nice curvage on it to!! me likey
It says they are a Jacksonville based company so i guess the track is there???? :confused:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
just read through their website.
not surprisingly they're still (as of November-January) scouting locations and trying to make inroads with different county officials. 4, maybe 5 counties are up for consideration. Everything is conceptual at this point. The scale of what they have in mind is mindboggling and very, very, very expensive. Wish them the best of luck and I'm certainly motivated to help a racetrack get started but realistically the chances of seeing it fruition are questionable.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I am sure Jennings somehow got started that way too...I wish them the best and if it's around Florida, I would be more than happy to contribute the almighty dollar to run the track.

·
Registered
16 Posts
the indians down here are in the process of making a bike only track on the reservation. They currently have a bad ass MX and super cross set up, they even have a dirt track for pit bikes!

Once they are done in the next 5 years it will be hard to convince folks to go to JGP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts