Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father and brother in law and I went in on this a couple months ago. I finally ordered some Pilot powers for the 9'r. Finally got to use the tire changer. Man is this nice....

Attachments

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Wait until the word gets around that you have a professional grade tire changer. Hummm... extra side $$ for additional mods.?:thumbup1:

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
That rocks!

I say $crew the dealer for tire changes also. Guess the next best thing to having your own machine is the private shop guy I know just across the river from my house that does it same day for $20 a wheel.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Adam just invited me over next time I need new tires...he just doesn't know it yet.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
I need new tires on my truck! On my way over Adam!

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hell, come on over, we'll just have a tire party......

I just put on some pilot sports, man do they feel a lot softer than the Dunlop's 208s. I'm thinking they won't last as long......

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
awarble said:
Hell, come on over, we'll just have a tire party......

I just put on some pilot sports, man do they feel a lot softer than the Dunlop's 208s. I'm thinking they won't last as long......
Please tell us that's a typo and they're actually Pilot Powers!! :001_tt2:

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's good to hear, Thanks for the info. I could get well over 8k on my dunlop's. But that was just striaght riding. No curves. I was very impress on how long they lasted.....With my new job, i'll have about 5 or 6 curves to mess with....Yee Haw!!!!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
awarble said:
That's good to hear, Thanks for the info. I could get well over 8k on my dunlop's. But that was just striaght riding. No curves. I was very impress on how long they lasted.....With my new job, i'll have about 5 or 6 curves to mess with....Yee Haw!!!!

8k and no curves?!? How do you stay sane????

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to Northern Indiana!!!! I'm not sure how I did. Oh, the fact that I was getting great milage on the bike and saving a ton of money durring the 3.00 dollar a gallon thing....

And let's not forget about the bike getting on one wheel from time to time....:w00t:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Good find Dark8! I bet I can get a couple of my buds to go in on that.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea, I like that set up too!!! Looks like it would do the job with no problems. Harborfreight is your friend!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.