Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.antiguarv.com/antigua_travel_trailers_highlights.html

Figured I might need it if I keep hitting my house. :D

Going to sign all the paperwork on Saturday, should be fun taking the family "camping". I would settle for a tent but the wife needs her "accesseries".

Also, I figure if I keep hitting my house I could always live in it......:rolleyes:

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Sweet looking "tent"!

I have no idea what I would even do with something that big... I dont think my neighborhood allows those in the driveway even!

Nice for track weekends I bet.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I wanted something that I could still put bikes and a generator in the bed of the truck. The kids and wife are really getting into trail riding so I figured I could at least put those in there for long w/e get aways.

I could also put the 919 in the truck if we're not doing any trails or MX.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
I have a 20' toybox style that comes in real nice for a few trackdays a year. Hope you use it more than I use mine. If I were single I WOULD live in that thing. :D

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Papapump51 said:
Should we Start calling you Jack Burns?? from "Meet the Fockers"
I wish it was that nice!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
XFBO said:
Nice cabin! Work out the w/e rental rates yet? ;)
I was thinking of turning it into a Bunny Ranch on wheels when the wife isn't around:D

Any chance Sporty would be game? :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
It's happened

It was a little know secret. But, years ago. The helicopter division of a large corporations based in CT (name withheld) that made jet engines, elevators, air conditioners, etc. Had an upscale RV they used to entertain clients. If you know what I mean.;)

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SportyChick said:
Do I have to wear bunny ears??
It''l be fine if that's all you wear. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.