Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. hows it going. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 23, and live in Indiana. Recently got a new bike, and when I was trying to make my decision on which bike I wanted to get, I found this site, and had a great time reading all the stuff, had some good laughs, so I thought I would join in on the fun. Think that's about it, want to know anything else, just let me know.

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
Welcome Adam!
So which bike did you buy?

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Suuuure, one post and he can't be bothered to answer a simple question afterwards. What a tease.

Welcome!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome Adam! So tell us about your new ride? Pics help too :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! well, I have always been a yamaha guy.. Started in the dirt, then went to a 92 FZR600, then a '99 r6, and I have been looking for a r1, but I ended up buying an '05 Honda 1000rr yesterday.. I don't have any pictures of it yet, but I do have pictures of the others on my home computer, that I can post up tonight when I get off work! Thanks for the welcomes too.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Well you can't go wrong with Honda!! Awesome bike and congrats!! You will fall in love with her. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I hope so! I haven't gotten to ride it yet, it was snowing here yesterday, so I couldn't bring it home.. but hopefully I can get it tonight or tomorrow!! :D

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Stalker!!! j/k Welcome and nice bike choice. As you can see I am a long term member.

·
Heavy Metal
4,304 Posts
welcome...

now, get the hell out while you can !!! :D

The Surgeon General has determined that multiple visits to WristTwisters can cause irreversible harm and permanent psychological scars. Not to mention a nervous twitch and an unexplained desire to ride in sidecars while wearing women's clothing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ratdog said:
an unexplained desire to ride in sidecars while wearing women's clothing.
Whew! I was getting a little nervous, I thought it was just me, and I was too embarassed to ask anyone about it! But it's comforting to know that I'm not alone! :helpsmilie:

I'm getting annoyed, cause I can't find the pictures of the FZR that I thought I had, but here is one of the r6. I put black r6 decals and yamaha decals on after this, cause I thought it was too much silver.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Welcome Adam.

people call me Moto, God, Sir, and "The all knowing One"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Finally got around to taking some pictrues today after my new signals, fender eliminator, and windscreen.. Here they are.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Very nice! Sweet looking ride Adam:thumbup1:

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
They robbed the peg feeling technology from the RC-51 for that thing. Nice bike. Once you go black...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts