Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and spent some time reading the posts today. I am glad I finally found a site that deals with 919's.

I have an 02. Great bike. Everything about it is great.. well, besides the seat.. I see you guys have noticed this also.

Just thought I would say hi.

I am currently tearing into mine and going through everything before the season gets in full swing.

Thanks. matthew919

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Welcome to the muck.

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
WELCOME!!

Hey Matt, I'm in Northeastern Indiana....We'll need to hook up and do some riding? How far west are ya? I'm In Lagrange, IN

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Welcome aboard Matthew919!

Hmmmm Matthew nine nineteen, sounds like scripture.

Matthew 9:19 For God so loved the world that he begat a CB350 which begat a CB500 which begat a CB750 which begat a CB900 which begat a 900rr which begat a CB900F which God sayeth ye shall be called 919. The people rejoiced for God had given them the greatest gift of all, a motorcycle for the people unlike any other, held in reverence. For ye shall ride and enjoy the fruits of the Lord.:angel:

·
Honda Addict
828 Posts
dadogs said:
Matthew 9:19 For God so loved the world that he begat a CB350 which begat a CB500 which begat a CB750 which begat a CB900 which begat a 900rr which begat a CB900F which God sayeth ye shall be called 919. The people rejoiced for God had given them the greatest gift of all, a motorcycle for the people unlike any other, held in reverence. For ye shall ride and enjoy the fruits of the Lord.:angel:
That's awesome Dogs!!!!

Welcome to the looney bin Matthew!!

We all be lovin' the 919 round here. Also check out www.919.org. for more info.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the great welcome everyone.

awarble: I am around the Van Wert/Lima area. It is about 45 mins from Ft. Wayne, IN. I am always looking for people to ride with. Like the website you have! How far is Lagrange from Ft. Wayne?

dadogs: Good catch on the whole scripture thing. Oh Holy 919.. The name had a good ring to it.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
dadogs said:
Welcome aboard Matthew919!

Hmmmm Matthew nine nineteen, sounds like scripture.

:lol:

Oh man, that killed me. Truly poetic, dadogs!

"Behold," he said, "you shall worship no other bike." And yea, they rode off and he saw that it was good. This is the word of the Red Wing.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
woo-hoo! ...another northerner!
We'll outnumber you Tampons yet.

welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.