Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, not a bike, but the new Moto-Hauler. Flying to Texas Saturday to pick it up. Has Navigation so I can find gas stations! :scooter:

Attachments

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, has a 30 gallon tank...

so I can set it to 22.6 miles..

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Oh My God!

Why on earth are you getting that? I thought you liked the Dodge?!

Now I am not positive... but I did hear a rumor a few years ago about those things being in such a size classification that they qualified for some type of tax break when purchasing for companies... you own your own company correct? It has been years... and I forgot the deal... but its something like writing off farm equipment!

And I was just thinking today I might go out and get me one of those Mini Cooper S's!

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
844 Posts
What on earth could justify buying one of those. Other than the fact that you probably have too much money to spend. Just curious?

I'm by no means the most conservative guy but I have to ask why?

[midwest, we must have been typing at the same time and you know you can get a fully pimped mini S for under 23k]

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
midwest said:
Oh My God!

Why on earth are you getting that? I thought you liked the Dodge?!

dayrock said:
What on earth could justify buying one of those. Other than the fact that you probably have too much money to spend. Just curious?

I'm by no means the most conservative guy but I have to ask why?
I'm with midwest and dayrock, I would never buy that gas-guzzling pile of poopoo in a million years! It's a wannabe Hummer, it's not real! I would have kept the Dodge, much better truck.

It's so damn UGLY!

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
Now Sporty, I didn't say it was ugly... I actually don't mind the look... no where near as cool as an H1, but for half the price.. not a bad looking ride.

But the practicallity of it... is lacking!

·
Banned
621 Posts
Gee, Moto, I checked all over both your posts and I couldn't find the part that asked..........."and please give me your honest opinions on what you think of my new Hummer." Must have been in invisible ink that my computer doesn't recognize:tongue_smilie:

Why Texas?

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Okay... Okay... Okay...

This is going to surprise everyone, but I am standing up for moto on this. And it is not because I drive an SUV either - I DON'T. And I have HUGE penis - so there! :alien:

Sporty is jealous because after her torrid affair with moto, he dumped her for rit a tit tit brit twit.

The guys actually DO have bigger penises than moto, but smaller wallets.

And me? Well, I am hoping that by supporting moto, he won't put yellow pinstripes on the car / truck / farm tractor?

*hic*... Okay, back to me Saki.

PS: CONGRATS MOTO!:punk:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice H2.. if you can afford it get it.. can't take the money with ya.. and you should have a write off too.. sweet.. If I could afford it I would have one. Just my .02!

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Nice looking Truck/SUV thingy there moto... I would have bought the Honda Ridgeline myself because it pretty much does everything so well but if you're looking to impress your clientele, well... that is the way to pimp your job!

Congrats

It begs the question though... Why Texas? or where you just pulling our sticks. :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.