Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In your wildest dreams you would never guess who is buying the infamous Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch. Care to take a stab at the new owner before finding out.

Spoiler:
John Kocinski

New owner story

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Name it "EverClear" Ranch.
The location of that place is 25 miles from me on some pretty fine twisty one and two lane leaning fodder road. Come over to my shack and I'll take all interested parties up to it.

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
m, I can't determine your level of belief of that article from your post so I apologize if you were well aware of it, but....

What is today's date? :confused1: ---> :blushing:

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
no way. Just look how that thing was written. Second, I doubt Kosinski has that kinda coin.

If that is a true acticle then i will remove all of the yellow pinstriping on my bike.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone else buying into that story.:lol:
Here is the real new owner.

Spoiler:
Happy April Fools Day!

·
Exhausted
664 Posts
Kosinski has been investing in real estate for a few years now. He is making a ton of coin I believe he was named as one of the top money earners in Fortune or Forbes.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Yeah, but he doesn't have enough to buy that place AND pay off parents for their kids slumber partys... seriously that's all I think about. That place is so tainted now, who would want it?

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
Valentino Rossi!

Nah....how bout Boy George....George Michaels...Paul Rubens.......

Maybe if Prince bought it and turned it into an adult playground with naked 80's chicks and stuff....that would be cool

I saw Purple Rain the other day.....really bad movie

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
GDJAM said:
Valentino Rossi!

Nah....how bout Boy George....George Michaels...Paul Rubens.......

Maybe if Prince bought it and turned it into an adult playground with naked 80's chicks and stuff....that would be cool

I saw Purple Rain the other day.....really bad movie
I think someone put something in your food.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
I still feel like I've been had. That Mike is such a scamp! Anyway, It's true dat to all the cool little country n' mountain roads to carve up in that area. You gotta be on your toes because of gravel, so it isn't a place for those who are spoiled by track surfaces, it's for real manly men and real womenly women(who got a bit of testosterone in them from one source or another) You peeps should have seen all the Jackson brain washed groupies fawning over him at the Santa Maria Courthouse. You would have lost your lunches from one week ago to present.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.