Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, to spice up this thread a bit, I figured I would post my new additions to the RR. In the last two weeks, I have added: Vortex Rearsets (Black w/ GP shift), GPR Damper, Pazzo levers (Black with silver tabs), Leo Vince Slip-On (Carbon Fiber). As for myself, I sold my mix-n-match JR two piece for a Fieldsheer Revo.2 two-piece suit, I received a new KBC helmet for my birthday, and I purchased an A* tech back protector to replace the Icon Field Armor I used last year. If all goes well, I will add Sharkskinz, suspension overhaul, and new Sidi boots to my list later this year. Slotted for at least four weeekends (sat/sun) of track days this year. VIR, Road Atlanta, Maybe Barber??? Anyone else want to chime in with their .02?

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
:This thread is worthless without pics: ;)

Seriously though, nice winter list.

When my girl is back together and clean I'll post up and get into the details. The CC company has been very pleased with me over the last 4 months...

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, pics to come this weekend. It is cold, rainy crap weather right now, and I need to charge the batt. in my Dig. Cam.

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NewRedRider said:
You must do Barbers! That is a supremely nice track.
Getting the money in time for reserving it will be the hardest part of that equation. I am itchin' to go, just gotta fund the road trip.:scooter:

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally got some pics of the bike w/ mods. BTW, each sticker adds 1/2 HP if you're curious.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ridge, be careful parking that thing in the sun. Too many gauges have been melted from the double-bubble shields acting as a magnifying glass. Looks good though!

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NewRedRider said:
Ridge, be careful parking that thing in the sun. Too many gauges have been melted from the double-bubble shields acting as a magnifying glass. Looks good though!
Yep, been there done that. I only had it outside to take the pics. Otherwise, it stays inside my warehouse @ work, and inside the shop @ home. My Puig D/B melted the case that holds the gauge in. It didn't block anything, just a nasty black scar above the tach.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice. Are you going to install the 2005 model forks in that thing? All you need is the FOrks and the Upper and lower Triple CLamps!

I still have my old uppe clamp from my other bike. I do not think I still have the lower clamp. But if you ever decide email me and I can get it to you for a very small price.

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
844 Posts
If you head to VIR, make sure you drop me a line. As you probably know from the RR site, we are up there at least once a month putzing around. Still trying to Eazy off his arse and on the track this year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts