Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LDH has stepped up and I'm proud to have him aboard as a Moderator.

He's outspoken, opinionated and robust. Thankfully so, because in a world of people who don't "get it" we need more people who do.

We're about to work toward a membership explosion targeting everyone who rides, regardless of what they ride. Things can only get better for us with more members, more exposure, more influence and make the world a better place for all riders.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
m51142 said:
You forgot to include abrasive!!!
Helps keep the riffraff out. :D

Also welcoming and appreciating the services of G-Man as Moderator.

When the time is right ask him about the PBTF, it's an excellent cause and he's a great supporter doing wonderful things for kids. What a staff we're developing!

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Never really have talked to LDH before but he knows a lot of good SNL lines so he's fine by me.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
jetblast10 said:
We're about to work toward a membership explosion targeting everyone who rides, regardless of what they ride. Things can only get better for us with more members, more exposure, more influence and make the world a better place for all riders.

Vespas too I hope.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
The squidshadyduckhunter moderator............we're in trouble

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
WAIT-A MINUTE!!!:eek:
Sporty you told me you were the moderator... I want my money back :mad:

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Sporty, you told me it would be the best night of my life...

errr... you paid me so I guess we're even.

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
And there I was thinking I had moved to a good neighbourhood!
Congrats LDH! Always nice to have you around. Now, stop doing those Goldwing wheelies - you have responsibilities now :w00t: :w00t:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Congrats to G-Man also! Now, I know the people I need to bribe with Saki to get my way on this site!

:eek:pps:

Did i say that out loud? *hic*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.