With Hondaline case guards!

They cost $40 in 1984

·
Registered
71 Posts
With Hondaline case guards!

They cost $40 in 1984
Yes sir!!!

Found them N.O.S some years ago on ebay!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Still with original pipes?
Not rotted out at all?

I really need to get my rear in gear and get one of my SOHC CB750s on the road again! My 73 hasn't seen the road since 1995.
Hello Mcromo44!

Yes, still original exhaust, no rust, excellent condition. Right now my bike is in storage inside my livingroom :), I even serviced the forks a couple of weeks ago just for fun haha.

You should after your recovery, fix your CB750, My dream bike when I was a child....for that model in particular, im a Honda fan.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hello Mcromo44!

Yes, still original exhaust, no rust, excellent condition. Right now my bike is in storage inside my livingroom :), I even serviced the forks a couple of weeks ago just for fun haha.

You should after your recovery, fix your CB750, My dream bike when I was a child....for that model in particular, im a Honda fan.

Hello Mcromo44!

Wow and I thought mine was clean.
Very nice!
Nothing beats the growl of the stock exhaust in my opinion.

·
McTavish
6,445 Posts
This is best one of what I have handy, and dates back to the garage finishing.
At present, the S2000 is on the hoist, and 6 motorcycles are parked under it, partially blocked in by a stand up MC trailer.
The 5th SOHC CB750 is in the basement, but it's really a skeleton, just a bare rolling chassis with the engine out and stored in the garage. Then there are the parts..........

·
Wanna free cat?
1,109 Posts
Pass the wetnaps, plz.
My fav part is all of them wearing fork boots. Love some booties

21 - 34 of 34 Posts