Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Exhausted
Joined
·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up. M51142 has been asking me to check out your site. So i finally here offically. Hello and let the riding season begin.:huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,680 Posts
Welcome aboard Phil... :chef:
We have a good group here; well most of us anyway :lol:

TuonoR6 is one of the regulars on Sunday mornings when we hit the twisties.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
m51142 said:
Welcome aboard Phil... :chef:
We have a good group here; well most of us anyway :lol:

TuonoR6 is one of the regulars on Sunday mornings when we hit the twisties.
Welcome. Finally, another New Englander. I was getting tired of seeing all the Tamponians.:tongue_smilie:

So, what gives Mike? I'm never invited for the twisties?:taz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,680 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
So, what gives Mike? I'm never invited for the twisties?:taz:
You are more than welcome to join us. We start our ride at 7:15 Sunday mornings. If you can be in Ridgefield, CT at that time let me know.
 

·
Interceptor!
Joined
·
453 Posts
m51142 said:
You are more than welcome to join us. We start our ride at 7:15 Sunday mornings. If you can be in Ridgefield, CT at that time let me know.
Mike, if your rides are always as entertaining as the one you led when we went down to CT last year, bring your game to the party RC51!:shuriken:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
m51142 said:
You are more than welcome to join us. We start our ride at 7:15 Sunday mornings. If you can be in Ridgefield, CT at that time let me know.
Sounds good. The earlier the better. So, I should bring the custom or H-D right?:shifty:
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
Sounds good. The earlier the better. So, I should bring the custom or H-D right?:shifty:

By the time you get to Marcus it won't mattter what you rode. Every bike under the sun my friend!
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
m51142 said:
You are more than welcome to join us. We start our ride at 7:15 Sunday mornings. If you can be in Ridgefield, CT at that time let me know.
You're killing me Mike.......I have to start out around 4:30 to get there on time when I should be :sleep1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
dadogs said:
By the time you get to Marcus it won't mattter what you rode. Every bike under the sun my friend!
I thought they stopped the Marcus Dairy gatherings?
 

·
Official thread derailer
Joined
·
11,015 Posts
Informal gatherings at the dairy. I would say a few hundred bikes every w/e
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,680 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
I thought they stopped the Marcus Dairy gatherings?
The Super Sunday's were stopped. The local retail store owners along Sugar Hollow Rd. and the Danbury Fair mail put up such a big stink about loss revenue. The bikes literally took over that whole area. Super Sunday's are now held nearby on the grounds of WestConn University.

The dairy is still the place to be On Any Sunday!
 

·
Exhausted
Joined
·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guys you should join us on Sunday. I leave my house around 6:15 to make it to Mikes place. Yes I do own a Tuono and a R6. The Dairy is always packed on Sundays especially if it's sunny and above 70. The good part about Super Sunday leaving is that there were too many idiots showing up. Oh yeah and vendor area was a total waste of time and money.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top