Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the new color on the CBR 1000RR in person? I don't know what Honda calls it, but it's the electric blue with the yellow 'wing' scheme. I was just on my way home today going past our local Honda dealership and they had one sitting on the frontline of the lot. It was sitting in the afternoon sun and it literally made me do a U-turn and pull into the parking lot just to take a closer look. It is STUNNING! I can't think of another bike in recent memory from ANYBODY that makes such a first impression. Made me want to buy it right there. I'm afraid my eventual plans to get the last year RC-51 whenever Honda decides to ax it are fading quickly. Time and technology sure do march on, don't they? sniff sniff..........

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Bob Frazer said:
It is STUNNING!
I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you there. I was at my local dealer to get a D208GP put on the rear and I saw the new RR in that exact same livery. I thought it was the ugliest 1KRR I've seen. It looks like they tried to copy the color scheme off the F1 Renault car and failed miserably. But hey, different strokes. That's why they make different bikes and different paint schemes, right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts