Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a new Verizon Based Cell phone. Looking for a Motorola Razor.

Anyone here have a good connection? I can get one on E-bay for $320, OEM.

I have a business contract so I only need the phone.

Thanks

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Evad101 said:

Anyone here have a good connection? I can get one on E-bay for $320, OEM.

I have a business contract so I only need the phone.

Thanks
Wait for a deal... most places are giving them away or selling them for $50 with a plan. If you already have service, do an upgrade(extend your contract) and you'll get a comparible discount. I used to deal that stuff. Now I just deal butt hair and non-magic mushrooms.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
Evad101 said:
You should be paying less than that for a Razr, they're like $350 Canadian right now.

I just got a SLVR $395 a week ago and I still like it. It's the candybar version of the Razr, and I find flip phones to be a little fragile. I like to get 4-5 years out of my phones.

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ragdoll said:
Wait for a deal... most places are giving them away or selling them for $50 with a plan. If you already have service, do an upgrade(extend your contract) and you'll get a comparible discount. I used to deal that stuff. Now I just deal butt hair and non-magic mushrooms.
That is the issue. Cant change the plan since it is a business plan and the deals are for personal only. I was at Verizon yesterday and was told they cant change my phone since the business unit is a different department.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Evad101 said:
That is the issue. Cant change the plan since it is a business plan and the deals are for personal only. I was at Verizon yesterday and was told they cant change my phone since the business unit is a different department.
Then you're screwed.

·
919 City Pilot
1,043 Posts
I did a razr and found its volume is really low.....you have to pay for everything and it includes few if any tones/games/other fun stuff.

The new razrs are having problems with glitch's so they are not being sold as we speak.

·
Two Wheeled Warlord
1,143 Posts
SportyChick said:
Get a BlackBerry..........
Everyone doesn't want to sit hunched over with both hands in our lap like a masturbating chimpanzee!
Some of us need a shiny metal phone to set on the bar next to the keys to the Mercedes and our $500 sunglasses!

·
Registered
39 Posts
SportyChick said:
Get a BlackBerry..........
Why Sporty? :winkiss: Oh ya. I forgot. You hate smilies.
DouweK

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
I got a razor for 100 bucks. Like it alot! Had it only two months. Haven't had any problems so far. Keeping my fingers crossed I won't either...

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awarble said:
I got a razor for 100 bucks. Like it alot! Had it only two months. Haven't had any problems so far. Keeping my fingers crossed I won't either...
Details man, I need details! How'd you get it for $100? Was this a new phone with an extended contract? If yes, :hammer: read above, I have a business plan and cannot extend contract. If no, hook a brotha up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts