-1 and +1
integrated turn signals/brake lights
smoke double bubble
flush mount front turn signals
FMF pipe

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Ever notice how the R6's ram-air intake kinda resembles a mouth? It's wide open cuz it just saw a Honda RR passin' by.:tt2:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JohnC said:
I have always thought that the red/black '03 is one of the best graphics schemes for the R6.
I thought so too and this was the first year that they stream lined the whole bike too..so it fit me much better than the previous years.

Oh and 600RidgeRunner--only if it was a 1000 maybe but not a 600rr:pinch: LOL

·
Power 2 the pedal
10,093 Posts
Ewwww, didn't ya know it's not the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean that rocks the boat.:boat:

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
600RidgeRunner said:
...it's the motion of the ocean that rocks the boat.:boat:
you mean an ocean current? that's w/ 2 rr's, right? :innocent:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Nice bike, love the colors!

Since you removed the passenger pegs you might as well get yourself a rear cowl :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have passed several R6 squids. Thats what we have here in West Palm Beach. Especially the new R6 everyone thinks they are bad ass with one, yet they just simply wont take it to the track.

-1 +1 gearing, I take it your trying to stunt?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
envirocbr said:
I have passed several R6 squids. Thats what we have here in West Palm Beach. Especially the new R6 everyone thinks they are bad ass with one, yet they just simply wont take it to the track.

-1 +1 gearing, I take it your trying to stunt?
uh no!!! what makes you think that? That gearing is better for the type of riding I do which is twisties and gets me from point A to point B much quicker. I have 3 track days under my belt and you?

Don't "assume" about anything and you will be ok. Here--Tampa-- all the squids ride gixxers so I guess that makes anyone on a gixxer a squid then:confused:
:thumbdown:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
turn_1 said:
Hey when was I parked next to you???? :eek:hmy:
back at a picnic by the beach at the end of february!:001_cool: where the temp was a nice mid 70s all day long!!:blush:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
RSixxy said:
back at a picnic by the beach at the end of february!:001_cool: where the temp was a nice mid 70s all day long!!:blush:

Stop! Not funny......:crying:

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
RSixxy said:
oh look who decided to show up and rub it in... :sneaky2:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ooops pissed off the girl!!! Sorry about that, it is just that here in Palm Beach County they ride GSX R's and they also ride whatever has a claim to fame like the new R6.

That is wonderful you ride twisties, I have 3 years of riding in CCS, I never really got to good cause I always never had time to practice alot so I just was mediocre. I got more involved with the mechanics and tuning part of racing,

I have about 20 track days, CCS and alot of Jennings days included

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have tasted Asphalt too, about 4 times as well 2 racing 2 street. One on the street was my fault cause I was doing something I should not have been.

At least you hate stunters +1 to YOU

·
Registered
233 Posts
oh yeah H ryder I like your sig, REAL TRUCK DONT HAVE PLUGS!!!!!!!!

I thinking of a Dodge TUrbo Diesel dual tanker and designing my own WVO system, so that way one tank is always diesel and the other WVO

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.