Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought myself these gloves a few months ago.

Now, i REALLY like them ALOT! I was told they would be fine at the track becuase they do cover the wrist. will they work?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Should work, most places just require the "gauntlet" type wrist covering which these have so I would say there a go.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
From the LOOK of them, they don't look like they have a whole lot of padding for the wrist? Hard to say, just going by looks. Yeah they'll be accepted, but the wrist likes padding in a crash...ask turn_1's brother. Snap! :p

Overall, I think you'll be fine.

·
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ragdoll said:
From the LOOK of them, they don't look like they have a whole lot of padding for the wrist? Hard to say, just going by looks. Yeah they'll be accepted, but the wrist likes padding in a crash...ask turn_1's brother. Snap! :p

Overall, I think you'll be fine.
You are right. They don't have any padding in the wrist. Do you have a suggestion for one that does?

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts

·
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
LittleNinja said:
$59.00 that's not bad at all and they look GREAT. Seems like they have lots of protection. The red would go with my red teknic leathers too. Thanks a BUNCH. I just may order those next week.

Thanks Again!
I actually have the older pair of those gloves - they are really great. SHOOT! At that price, I think it is time to replace mine. I am going to go order one.

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
WIM-RC51 said:
I actually have the older pair of those gloves - they are really great. SHOOT! At that price, I think it is time to replace mine. I am going to go order one.

Just my luck! They don't have my size left. I am going to go cry now... (showing my sensitive side)... :(

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Man, I should work for them... makin all these sales. :p

But at prices like these, who could say no?! Better buy now because they are priced to sell sell sell!

How was that?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts