Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I watched a MSNBC Investigative Reports show on sexual predators who troll online chatrooms like myspace.com and others. They used decoys posting as 12-14 year old kids who traded posts with sickos who wanted to meet them for a rendezvous.

In three days LEO's netted around 50 men of all ages, races and backgrounds. Everything from an actor to a Department of Homeland Defense employee. Absolutely freaking sick depraved people who sent nude pictures of themselves and made arrangements to meet the decoys. Most of them brought alcohol and condoms. After being confronted by the investigative reporter they were interviewed for as long as they would stay before they left and were immediately arrested.

To combat anything you must first understand it. So I tried to understand the motivation behind people wanting to prey on kids but guess what?? I cannot understand it, I’m incapable of understanding it and only grew more fiercely angry at these spineless f**ktards. What I was able to understand is how I could be enraged enough to silently check on my daughter before going to bed and silently promise her that I would willingly do time in prison for the prolonged torture of anyone who ever attempted to harm her. There are some really sick people out there and it’s time to take out the trash imho.

There was some stupid shrink on there talking about how there was no chance of reforming these people in prison, that there was too little funding or not enough programs to address their problems. Reforming? Who the hell wants to reform them?? Let them go in general population and be let everyone know why they're there. Prison justice works pretty well, just ask Jeffry Dahmer.

I'm already tired of knowing that I'll have to protect my child from such things. Everyday I see the news about another kidnapping attempt or another child gone missing. WTF is happening to people? Why should we have to prevent our children from being victims? That's not right, these people should be drawn and quartered in public and fed to dogs. [/rant for now]

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:
What I was able to understand is how I could be enraged enough to silently check on my daughter before going to bed and silently promise her that I would willingly do time in prison for the prolonged torture of anyone who ever attempted to harm her. There are some really sick people out there and it’s time to take out the trash imho.

+1

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I get humour, and no nothing personal brother. But yeah, I'd stomp a mudhole through my anyone who would threaten my daughter, no different than you would.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
There was some stupid shrink on there talking about how there was no chance of reforming these people in prison, that there was too little funding or not enough programs to address their problems. Reforming? Who the hell wants to reform them?? Let them go in general population and be let everyone know why they're there. Prison justice works pretty well, just ask Jeffry Dahmer

I saw many of the instances on Investigative reporsts myself. Amazing that so many of these dudes would never be noticed on the street.

Folks on MotoRush, friends new and old, family.....they all know how I feel about harm to children. I cannot express how absolutely primitive I could become with a child molester. One strike and like JetBlast said, it's the General Population for you. These guys would find out why the scum was before too long without being told. Time spent by the molester waiting for them to find out would let him experience the fear that Gods finest little creation feels waiting for Mr molester to come back. If the child asks where the bad man went, I would answer that he went to a place where wild Tigers eat the very bad people and that he won't be back again.
My little sister was molested by the father of her friend, just as her friend too was molested by her father. I found that out 35 years later. The bastard is dead so I can't do payback. I have two friends, a brother and sister who were molested by their granddad (mom's side) during their entire childhood. Dad didn't know, but maybe he was just not that intouch. I found that out 3 months ago. Thing was, the mom was taking it from her dad, too as a child. If a man walked this earth that needed killing more, I'd say he was Hitler or Stalin. That old bastard died a few years back. Amazing that the whore grandmother knew all about it too.
Fuk the God forsaken law, sometimes. These pedophiles need to be brought so close to seeing Jesus and his Dad that they can barely make it back to this side. And then, after a tiny bit of healing, they need to get some of the nastiest psycological indoctrination, that afterward they'd be deathly afraid of going into the bathroom and holding their own dick to take a piss. You might be able to kill me and get my forgiveness from beyond the grave, but you rape my boy and I'll take you up into the hills for your last ride.

Fuk all pedophiles in hell, for eternity.

Now................whewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
No more caffein for me this morning.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I think it's amazing that if child molesters are put in with the general population that they tear them apart. It's like even there is some semblance of a code of "values" (if you will) among even criminals...that molesting children is thee lowest of the low.

Don't forget about women molesting children too..male and female. That doens't seem to be taken as strongly as a man molesting children but IMO it should!! It's just as disgusting and wrong too.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True. Someone asked MSNBC a question about how many women they'd stung using the decoy method. Answer... zero. They said that women who prey tend to use different MO's and it goes undiscovered much more than men. Plus, men tend to be more violent with their abuse whereas women tend to seek reassurance and affection. Either way, abuse is abuse.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
All I can say is that I have 3 kids (13 & 11 boys and 1 girl 8 yrs old) and as much as I hate the fact of spying on them or respecting their privacy and even though I have cyberpatrol on their pc. I do check the backlogs from time to time to see where they have been. Call me a traitor but I rather be called that than a bad father because I couldn't take care of my kid or that it was to late to do so for fear or disrespecting his rights.

I am from a culture that while you're still leaving with your father and mother the rules of the house are dictated by them and not by the human rights people.

I would love to tell you how I feel about it but this is where my grammar & vocablary comes to a halt (to much to think and say at the same time)... aside from the fact that I can not think straight when it comes to child molestation.

·
919 City Pilot
1,043 Posts
My kids have a myspace page.....caught them messing with thier ages stuff like that.....Now Im big brother and censor the hell out of them.....

I did write one of my sons friends saying he had a witty handle.......he wrote back...."Whats a Handle" I just dated myself.............

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
jetblast10 said:
I'm already tired of knowing that I'll have to protect my child from such things. Everyday I see the news about another kidnapping attempt or another child gone missing. WTF is happening to people? Why should we have to prevent our children from being victims? That's not right, these people should be drawn and quartered in public and fed to dogs. [/rant for now]
Jet, I know that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when thinking of such things. Having 3-girls (3,4,9), it 's not that you worry until they reach 18 yrs old. It's a lifetime of worrying that no harm comes to them.

Mine are still young, but my present plan is being open, honest and very involved in every aspect of their lives. In addition to keeping them so busy, you know where they are all hours of the day. Juice boxes, freeze pops, etc. are cheap items to keep in stock to have their friends over and knowing where they are at all times. The toys, XBOX, air hockey, etc. doesn't hurt either.

They all started martial arts (in addition to other sports) at the age of 3. It's not the suburbia thing of just getting a "belt" and saying you know karate. I'm hard on them. It's for self protection along with disciple and commitment. The 9 yr old is an accomplished black belt in Tae Kwon Do (undefeated in all areas of competition). This is only a foundation (TKD is truly a piss poor martial art for true protection). I just recently started her training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with a mix of combat Tai kickboxing and Hwa Rang Do. I'm a realist. No, it wouldn't help against a gun. But, even at 9. She knows even faced with a weapon, do everything and anything to not be abducted and taken to another location at all costs.

Only thing you can do is educate, be involved and love them beyond belief. And, trust and pray you did everything you could.

Going medieval is not even close to what would happen to someone that even touched one of my girls! Remember to always keep some close "not so nice" friends that can help you, so you are not directly involved. Death is the easy way out for pedophiles. Long periods of tortuous pain with permanent disability followed by the inability to function as a normal human.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
I get enough abuse by women without even going on sites like MySpace...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Kevin, I know how you feel. I worry about my daughter all the time. The best thing we as parents can do is educate our children to the dangers of the world today. It's sad that we have to teach them to not trust anyone. But that is reality.

As a christian, I don't believe in murder. So I would probably leave the perp in VERY bad shape but not dead. I can tell you he/she would never see, speak, or touch another human being in the remainder of their life. They would be left to rot on this earth with the consequences of their actions.

So I'd be sitting in the cell next to you Kevin.

What REALLY gets me so steamed up are these idiot liberals who think all these perverts need is a little therapy and a hug. They ignore the evidence of past studies the show 95%, 95%!!, are repeat offenders! So they somehow try to justify letting the 95% out on the puplic in order to "protect" the 5% that can be helped. What kind of idiotic logic is that!! There is no rehabilitation for these people. Keep them away from society forever!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
All I can say is that I have 3 kids (13 & 11 boys and 1 girl 8 yrs old) and as much as I hate the fact of spying on them or respecting their privacy and even though I have cyberpatrol on their pc. I do check the backlogs from time to time to see where they have been. Call me a traitor but I rather be called that than a bad father because I couldn't take care of my kid or that it was to late to do so for fear or disrespecting his rights.

RC90, never think in terms of the "respecting their privacy" That my friend is liberal brainwash. While children are developing, they are adopting carachteristics from their surroundings. We as parents must be the driving force in all of their surroundings. Their privacy begins when their responsibility is mature. They bust be taught to know and respect that. It is very important to observe heir behavior every day for changes brought on buy perhaps less than admiarable influence. Then, It's sit down time, or help daddy with the motorcycle and let's talk time.

My boys and I sit and talk of predators and what they might do that lets them know that they are bad people. They get to ask questions and point to private places. We really don't mince words much, but these little guys always know to see their daddy and mommy if anything is weird. Preferably daddy first.

You know, I'm Catholic and I know what the 10 Commandments say, but somehow, I might risk damnation to make a very distinct and important point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts