Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First - I actually wanted to take a moment to thank Jetblast for creating this site. It is truly nice to see old friends from motorush and other sister sites again.

Albeit, it is a little stricker and thus I have had to reduce the amount of Tibetan Monk Saki I consume - it is certainly a blast to see old names once again.

So we can put this into perspective - when I first joined Motorush, we organized a Rolling Thunder Ride of RC-51's. Over 30 bikes showed up and rode together - no accidents, no nonense and we all made friends for life. It is a long list - Clear-A-Path, Vtwist, Rayrevolver, Evad, realestateguy, MikeyBikey, etc, etc, etc... These are now people I know by first name who have become friends for life.

Even though it is primarily a internet community, it does make the world a smaller and friendlier place. Heck! Canadians and Americans get along here eh? :rolleyes:

Anyway - just wanted to mention that and how cool it is to see you all again.

Now... what the heck did happen to motorush ?!?!?! And where is Waldo ?!?!

WIM.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
my pleasure my good man. We'll change the world's view of motorcycling one day.

ok, that's far fetched. We'll help where we can.
I enjoyed motorush and started lifelong friendships as well. Sure I always suspected there were freaky nuns who ate fresh delivered poo right out of a priests a$$ but I couldn't prove it until motorush. :eek:

I'm going to go throw up now.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
jetblast10 said:

I enjoyed motorush and started lifelong friendships as well. Sure I always suspected there were freaky nuns who ate fresh delivered poo right out of a priests a$$ but I couldn't prove it until motorush. :eek:

Ohhhhhh you would have to remind us of that:( :( :( :(
I bet freaky nun is gonna get all the poop she can or can't handle in the life beyond.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
jetblast10 said:

Ahhhhhhhhh man you had to remind me of that video didn't you....................And I had all the intentions of getting lunch! That's gonna have to wait now......

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jetblast10 said:

GOOD GAWD MAN! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Such words from one so pious.... wait.. huh... who ?!?!

Damn, there goes my Tibetan Monk Saki - mixed with puke all over my keyboard. Thanks for the fun memories Jetblast.... :mad:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Wim you drink too much saki! Gotta chang it up with a lil' Johnnie Walker Gold now and then:D

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
ahhh, yes... the poo poo choo choo nun... that was one of my favorites.

can't forget about the chinese guy with the funnel taped to his mouth and Sporty sh*ting him his lunch...

ahhh... the quality moments I miss... *sigh*

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Motohead said:
ahhh, yes... the poo poo choo choo nun... that was one of my favorites.

can't forget about the chinese guy with the funnel taped to his mouth and Sporty sh*ting him his lunch...

ahhh... the quality moments I miss... *sigh*
Well - I'll be darned!!!! Moto is Chinese !!! :eek:

·
C'est la vie
1,513 Posts
I'm so glad that it was taking too long to buffer so I gave up and never saw that vid.

Then again, I knew full well what it was when I clicked on it so there's something that doesn't need to be said about that.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I'll have to agree with WIM although it's killing me to do it!

When Motorush went down, I really thought I lost all you guys and in all honesty, it felt like I lost my 'dysfunctional' family. Yeah I visit a lot of bike forums but this is the one forum where I feel most at home and where I can be my potty mouth self.

It's also the only bike forum where I've actually met members in person as well and I'm still here! If I know I'm going somewhere in the US, I will make the attempt to meet any members previously from Motorush and now on here. And of course all of you are welcome to look me up when in my area and I will be more then happy to show you around!

I promise not to do this...........
funnel taped to his mouth and Sporty sh*ting him his lunch...
That was only for Moto!

·
Stare into me...
1,926 Posts
I too am very happy, and now check in with this forum with same bizarre, driven frequency that I checked Motorush.

I was doing OK there for awhile when Motorush went down, once I had "de-toxed."

I actually had my OCD in check.

Thanks for nothing Kevin.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
He even gave us naked folks a hang out. I found myself pulling up the motorush link up in my favorites out of sheer habit. Of course, once sanity kicked in, I cried a little bit, then got back to work.

RIP Motorush: you will be missed
Long live WristTwisters: let us toast to its longevity (Tibetan monk saki perhaps?)

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Must say thanks again Kev. This is the only place I view and post. Use to do the RC51 site, but got a bit "squidly" and the regulars left.

Who ever posted all those sick, depraved and disgusting things on our last internet playground was one sicko.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
Who ever posted all those sick, depraved and disgusting things on our last internet playground was one sicko.
Yeah! He should be :ban:

:001_tt2:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SportyChick said:
I'll have to agree with WIM although it's killing me to do it!

When Motorush went down, I really thought I lost all you guys and in all honesty, it felt like I lost my 'dysfunctional' family. Yeah I visit a lot of bike forums but this is the one forum where I feel most at home and where I can be my potty mouth self.

NO! Not you Sporty! You ... You... you are the most polite, gracious, angelic, considerate, sweet, well-mannered lady to EVER grace this plane....
N O T !!!!!:oops:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SportyChick said:
I always have to chuckle when someone calls me a "lady"!
Sorry Sporty... :oops: ... I forgot... I should have just called you:

B
ABE! :whistling:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.