Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
LOL

I bet he still can't get the goat to cook or clean. It probably doesn't even put out anymore.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
I didn't even have to read the story. I just read the headline and busted out laughing.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Something really got his goat... (To self: Why did I type that... so bad)

Yeeaah... I'm just, going to leave now... I'll be over in the corner if you need me...

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
And they consider that a punishment???
If he's having sex with animals, I'm sure marrying one won't bother him at all. Just think of it, won't have to deal with nagging, goat will never say 'no' cause it has a headache, it won't bitch at him for being out all night playing poker with the guys or going to the nudie animal bar, won't have to take the goat shopping, just think about it!

I think I've been hanging out with Moto too long......................

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Bet he's got some boots to stick it's legs in too.

·
Registered
858 Posts
SportyChick said:
And they consider that a punishment???
If he's having sex with animals, I'm sure marrying one won't bother him at all. Just think of it, won't have to deal with nagging, goat will never say 'no' cause it has a headache, it won't bitch at him for being out all night playing poker with the guys or going to the nudie animal bar, won't have to take the goat shopping, just think about it!

I think I've been hanging out with Moto too long......................
I bet she doesn't do oral either.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
I think I'm in the barn now...

my goat just found out that I was having an affair with an Alpaca...

Sporty, go make me some dinner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.