Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wanna free cat?
1,127 Posts
There's a lot of static in the air claiming the absence of MM93 is "good for the sport", enabling other riders to have a better chance at victories.. They never brought it up when Vale was dominating.. The new talent just keeps getting incredibly better. It's exciting stuff to watch.

·
McTavish
6,464 Posts
There's a lot of static in the air claiming the absence of MM93 is "good for the sport", enabling other riders to have a better chance at victories.. They never brought it up when Vale was dominating.. The new talent just keep getting incredibly better. It's exciting stuff to watch.
MM93 missing sucks, worst of all for him, noting I will die being a huge Dr. fan.
If he'd been riding in a fully healthy in shape condition this season, we'd still have seen the dramatic improvements in the other riders and bikes that we did see this season.
I look forward to seeing him back in action next year, including having Pol as his team mate.

·
Wanna free cat?
1,127 Posts
MM93 missing sucks, worst of all for him, noting I will die being a huge Dr. fan.
If he'd been riding in a fully healthy in shape condition this season, we'd still have seen the dramatic improvements in the other riders and bikes that we did see this season.
I look forward to seeing him back in action next year, including having Pol as his team mate.
By their logic, should Muhammad Ali have quit the game? Tiger Woods? Michael Jordan? Suck it up, buttercups.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts