Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Stay in formation. We're not racing.
2. Maintain 3-4 second following distance. We're not racing.
3. Never, and I mean NEVER pass me on the right. We're not racing.

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
5. When i'm out riding please refrain from riding up next to me and pulling stoppies and/or wheelies.....I don't think it cool.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
7. Signaling is a requirement, not a suggestion.

·
Registered
465 Posts
8. If you don't know how to ride into corners, please get in the back of the group and don't hold everyone back, drop the ego!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
9) When we stop for breakfast, don't even ask if I'm finished with my home fries.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Stop doing stunts like sitting on your tank or hoping off the bike and dragging your feet..this is a ride not stunts-r-us, I am not impressed!

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
Stop following / checking out Rsixxy's rear so closely - it's mine - ALL MINE!:eek:nline2long:

Sorry... was thinking out loud again.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
WIM-RC51 said:
Don't get tunnel vision behind the lead rider, take your own lines.
Which brings up another good point

PICK A LINE!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Pick a line and stick with it!

·
Registered
465 Posts
WIM-RC51 said:
Stop following / checking out Rsixxy's rear so closely - it's mine - ALL MINE!:eek:nline2long:

Sorry... was thinking out loud again.
LOL

Which does bring a point up..do not follow too closely to the next person...give them some space!

·
Love Machine
366 Posts
Also, don't come up beside me, when riding down the road, and hit my kill switch, cause when we stop for gas, I will rip your kill switch off your bike and shove it up your ass. Handlebars might be still attached to kill switch.....

·
Registered
465 Posts
awarble said:
Also, don't come up beside me, when riding down the road, and hit my kill switch, cause when we stop for gas, I will rip your kill switch off your bike and shove it up your ass. Handlebars might be still attached to kill switch.....
note to self : don't hit the kill switch on awarble's bike at a stop sign:surrender:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Don't ride on an empty stomach and dehydrated. Fuel the bike and yourself before a ride.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts