Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

In the market for a lowering kit for my lady's recently purchased 2000 Ninja 500. Any web links or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

599Toronto

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
Have you considered shaving the seat down? I am only 5'1 and can't flat foot my 250. Well almost...... but i went and sat on the 2006 Ninja 500 (which i loved) and what they did for me was completely removed the seat and then told me to hover over it. Once i did that i kept inching up til i was just about standing straight and then they measured and told me in order to flat foot it i would need to have 2 to 3 inches shaved off the seat. There is about 6 inches of padding on those things so it shouldn't be a problem.

Congrats to her BTW!!!!:D

·
Registered
417 Posts
LittleNinja said:
... what they did for me was completely removed the seat and then told me to hover over it. Once i did that i kept inching up til i was just about standing straight and then they measured ...
WTF? Can I get an application for that job?!?!? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great! Thanks for the info, and ideas. MC -- I'll send you an application! Do you have any references? :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.