Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the time has come........My wife and I have 2 beautiful children and have finally made the decision that one boy and one girl is the perfect setup in life so the coin was flipped and I lost the toss......Yes as of Friday I am going under the knife:death: . Not much scares me but this one is a doozy! Everyone that I know has had the procedure tells me no big deal (yea right) "you're just a little sore for a few days." The only issue that I have with that is with my luck I'll be the one in a million patient that has issues and the ole wabos will swell up like basketballs and proceed to fall off.:cursing:

All in all yes I am being a wuss. So say losts of prayers for me please!:crying: :helpsmilie:

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
Awwww you will be fine! They'll swell up but just use a bag of fozen peas! Prayers sent your way! I hear its really not that bad for guys. Its worse for women...trust me i know!!!!!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey the worst thing is if we get nice weather and I can't ride for awhile!:crying:

·
The "Eagle" Has Landed
7,093 Posts
dadogs said:
Well the time has come........My wife and I have 2 beautiful children and have finally made the decision that one boy and one girl is the perfect setup in life so the coin was flipped and I lost the toss......Yes as of Friday I am going under the knife:death: . Not much scares me but this one is a doozy! Everyone that I know has had the procedure tells me no big deal (yea right) "you're just a little sore for a few days." The only issue that I have with that is with my luck I'll be the one in a million patient that has issues and the ole wabos will swell up like basketballs and proceed to fall off.:cursing:

All in all yes I am being a wuss. So say losts of prayers for me please!:crying: :helpsmilie:
I am sure they will cut the right thing off :eek:hmy: Just kidding... you'll be fine!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Chin up little buckaroo! I wish I could say more, but I am not qualified.

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
If you can, find a place that does the no-scalpel deal. That's what I had. Supposedly you're not as sore for as long. The smell of your gonads frying is a little un-nerving, but it's not all that bad.

And when they tell you to wear tight underwear, LISTEN! You wanna be supporting the twins as much as possible.

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
My Dad told me about his little episode... Nurse came in, finished off the shave, and then next thing you know it was done!

So... of back to work he went as a carpenter. Doing some roofing that day, carrying shingles up a ladder. Towards the end of the day he noticed his leg was getting cold... when he looked... his pants leg was drenched in blood! He blew a few stitches! :death:

That was enough for me to hear....

I was lucky enough to have diabetes.. and things like that do not heal well for us... wife is a nurse so she knew best! After our 3rd... she decided she would have things done while she was already in for the labor... WHAT A WOMAN! - Well not anymore - she cant reproduce like a normal woman... so WHAT A HALF A WOMAN!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JohnC said:
If you can, find a place that does the no-scalpel deal. That's what I had. Supposedly you're not as sore for as long. The smell of your gonads frying is a little un-nerving, but it's not all that bad.

And when they tell you to wear tight underwear, LISTEN! You wanna be supporting the twins as much as possible.

Yea that's what I'm having done.....nurse will probably be roasting marshmellows in the process...

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
midwest said:
My Dad told me about his little episode... Nurse came in, finished off the shave, and then next thing you know it was done!

So... of back to work he went as a carpenter. Doing some roofing that day, carrying shingles up a ladder. Towards the end of the day he noticed his leg was getting cold... when he looked... his pants leg was drenched in blood! He blew a few stitches! :death:

That was enough for me to hear....

Thx, that is real comforting:scared:

And I have to do the ole shave job myself.....bummer if it's a hot nurse!

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
"Doc, my balls are burning up!"

"Yes I know. Now be still while I____________"
Fill in the blank.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Hey Mark,
Been there done that... Other then the psychological image we as men have this procedure is routine and you will be fine.:sweatdrop:
The only word you do not want to hear from the doctor is:oops:

Just think of all the fun without the worry you will have afterwards. :thumbup:

All the best of luck!

G

·
dadogs said:
Hey the worst thing is if we get nice weather and I can't ride for awhile!:crying:
You'll be alright, Hey look at the bright side or just think of it this way we're better off than dogs cause when we don't want dogs having anymore pups ................ it's OFF WITH THE BALLIES, NO MORE COHONES,INVISIBLE TESTICLES,...........Well you get my drift :eek:hmy:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Good luck!! Hope there isn't nice weather when you have this done, or you will have bike envy big time!

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
You're going to sound like Mi-Mi from the Muppets.

Mee mee me me meme!

This is going to be awesome.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
You'll be fine.

But, what happens when the wife leaves you and you hook-up with a young 20-something hottie that wants kids? Exact thing is happening to a buddy of mine now. He's in love again and is thinking of a reverse procedure! WTF!!!!:taz:

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
RC51_CBRXX said:
You'll be fine.

But, what happens when the wife leaves you and you hook-up with a young 20-something hottie that wants kids? Exact thing is happening to a buddy of mine now. He's in love again and is thinking of a reverse procedure! WTF!!!!:taz:
Ah, just load up a few test tubes and stick em' in the freezer! :cool2:

Just dont invite Moto over, you know how he likes those frozen snacks! :001_tt2:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Evad101 said:
Just dont invite Moto over, you know how he likes those frozen snacks! :001_tt2:
Oh man that was bad......:stir: :gun_bandana:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Evad101 said:
Ah, just load up a few test tubes and stick em' in the freezer! :cool2:

Hey anyone like a spermcicle?? :001_tt2:

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Same deal happened to me... al my buddies were like "Oh, thats nothing, 15mins and you're outta there", well, I think I went to the wrong hospital or my doctor was out and the Vetenerian was in because it took him like 45mins to do one and just when I thought I was done, he let me know that he was doing the second one :death: :death:

Eight years later and I still remember that procedure but I am a happy camper because I am the type who hates to wear extra clothing... :innocent: :001_tt2:

My wife just gave me the worried of my life a few weeks back because she thought she was pregnant but it turned out to be something due to stress or what have you... I did tell her to speak with the culprit and get some money out of him just in case ;) :flip:

·
Enormous member
232 Posts
midwest said:
Your dad must not be on HMO - I had to shave my own cojones.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts