Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a stock shock off of a 04+ cb919. my is a 02 and is junk. i thought about buying a penskee or olhins but that is out of the picture. i heard the 04+ shocks are a little better then the 02-03. hopefully someone has a stocker thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya not having any luck finding one on ebay etc... figured someones gotta have one on here. mine is shot and is terrible in tight corners

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have one (2007). Full disclosure: ~35k miles on it and its been sitting in a box for 3 years, I wouldn't call mine "shot" though when I removed it. The Ohlins improved the ride drastically for me so it is hard to tell you it's going to be a big improvement, I've never ridden the '02 model.

PM me if interested. Been planning to put it back on my bike when I sell it but I don't really foresee myself selling it at this point hah.

·
Registered
802 Posts
If you're in the US, there is a guy from Ft Wayne Indiana, that will rebuild your 2004+ 919 rear shock to your specs.
I really don't know much about him. But the VFR guys love him. Plus, if he's from Indiana, he's bound to be a good guy!

DMr Suspention

1 - 12 of 12 Posts