·
WoW
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cyclerider105 said:
Here are my bars.

what brand are they?

ragdoll said:

I'm thinkin about getting some bar end mirrors for the bike too...I know that they will screw right in to the stock bars, does that hold true for the type 2s?

Keep the posts comin guys!:punk:

G

·
I'll dig up the picture I had comparing the Coerce to the Renthals and post it tomorrow. I'll take another of the Renthal w/ Suburban Machinery next to it as in the previous link to their site as well.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Here is a list of various handlebars and their dimensions in millimeters. You can choose which one would suit your riding style. The Renthal Ultra lows and Coerce are popular choices.

---------------------Width-----Height-----Pullback
Stock 919-------------660-------102---------190
Coerce----------------690--------30---------100
Stock FZ1-------------660--------76---------165
Renthal Ultra lows------725--------75----------95
Renthal Streetfighter---755-------100----------80
AFAM superbike--------730--------80----------80
LSL Sport Tourer-------680--------45---------110
LSL superbike lows-----740--------50---------140
LSL superbike----------760--------70---------150

·
WoW
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
m51142 said:
Here is a list of various handlebars and their dimensions in millimeters. You can choose which one would suit your riding style. The Renthal Ultra lows and Coerce are popular choices.

---------------------Width-----Height-----Pullback
Stock 919-------------660-------102---------190
Coerce----------------690--------30---------100
Stock FZ1-------------660--------76---------165
Renthal Ultra lows------725--------75----------95
Renthal Streetfighter---755-------100----------80
AFAM superbike--------730--------80----------80
LSL Sport Tourer-------680--------45---------110
LSL superbike lows-----740--------50---------140
LSL superbike----------760--------70---------150
I appreciate the info but do you have any pics? :laugh:

As stupid as it sounds, i'm 20 years old and not too concerned with comfort as I am with looks. I love the fact that the bike is comfortable, but even with some lower bars i'm sure the bike will be more comfortable than any race-replica. I am just going for a very clean, neo-cafe racer type of look.

roktbox said:
I'll dig up the picture I had comparing the Coerce to the Renthals and post it tomorrow. I'll take another of the Renthal w/ Suburban Machinery next to it as in the previous link to their site as well.
That would be awesome thanks!

G

·
The Renthals on the bike now are the CR125 model. The gold are the Coerce and the silver are Suburban Machinery. The Renthals are really comfortable, especially on multi-day trips, but if you're shorter it might be a longer reach to the bars than you're used to. Coerce looked good, but after the Renthals, too narrow. Have never ridden the Suburbans ... See the For Sale section as to why.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.