Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a copy of the shop manual for a 2007 honda 919, i could really put it to good use, i found an old thread that had a download site, but the site is gone now (from 2006) anyways i would really apreciate it, also i have a Mac and my email is [email protected] thanks guys -chad

·
blur
1,372 Posts
can you use adobe(pdf) on your mac? i've got the manual on my pc
i could send it as a zip if you think you can open it

·
blur
1,372 Posts
thanks ripper

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks downloaded it all, my school allows us to print for free, so I'm gonna get my 482 pages worth of tuition money printed tomorrow, and throw it in a 3 ring binder!

·
Banned
117 Posts
thanks downloaded it all, my school allows us to print for free, so I'm gonna get my 482 pages worth of tuition money printed tomorrow, and throw it in a 3 ring binder!
"Print for free"

Tell me it is a private school -

I'd truly have a problem with my tax dollars being wasted that way.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
funny, i was just looking around for shop manual info online and i searched upon this thread. then i thought, "printing up a 919 shop manual would be one of the BEST uses of my taxpayer money ! "Not UJM" has it totally wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Turn signals

Ok, here's the deal. I had this rear turn signals with the fender eliminator but they had a leak and the water went through so I had to replace them. I found this ones on eBay and I just replaced them. The only thing is that they work fine and all but, I notice that the lights are blinking a little bit faster than before. Both, rear and fronts works great but they like I said, blink faster than before. I bough the ones specifically for my Honda 919 '06. 12v 20w. Is it normal?
Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
Ok, here's the deal. I had this rear turn signals with the fender eliminator but they had a leak and the water went through so I had to replace them. I found this ones on eBay and I just replaced them. The only thing is that they work fine and all but, I notice that the lights are blinking a little bit faster than before. Both, rear and fronts works great but they like I said, blink faster than before. I bough the ones specifically for my Honda 919 '06. 12v 20w. Is it normal?
Thanks guys!
You went from stock bulbs to LED I take it?

You need one of these:
Custom LED Electronic LED Flasher Blinker Relay - Plug And Play

Or, solder in-line a resistor before each indicator.

Trust me, the relay will save you time and money. It's literally plug and play.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts