Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a telecom sales engineer Yes, this is off topic but it's in the right place.

I need to hire a Telecommunications Sales Engineer for my Orlando, FL location.
Must have a strong telecommunications background.
Previous SE experience not necessary but the best candiates will have done similar work before. Definitely not an entry level position.

Should be comfortable creating solutions from the DS0 - DS3 (and larger) level. Solid working knowledge of PBX configs, various handoffs, HS data apps, router configs, lan/wan (including colocation) solutions, ip scheming, etc. plus you need some charisma to be able to present these solutions with a Sales Rep and help close the sale.
Additional disciplines that are helpful, CLEC finance experience, costing, service delivery knowledge, provisioning, circuit design, project coordination, etc.

Salary and bonus position with all the usual benefits. nationwide company with serious financial backing. Major player in the clec world.

PM or email me if you know anyone interested.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
I have a GED. Does that qualify?

plus... is there a company ho and jet?

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I guess I am way over qualified for it as I don't understand anything about the job requirements. Damn, and I wanted so much to move to Orlando... :D

Amazing how a serious thread can turn into a, well... joke! Sorry JB.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Hey, I can help out in Circuit Layout Design, but I'm not going anywhere(both literally and figuratively)

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually I posted this on 5 boards and got 2 resumes from very qualified people. It's all about the network of contacts.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Ok, Ok. But do they come with 10 thousand in CAD and Hardware. My offer for Layout Design stands, anytime daddy-o.

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
and my offer to run the place into the ground also stands...

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you wouldn't have believed it today. last day of the month is always the worst, slammed with deals from 3:00 - 7:00, nonstop. Every one of them needing intricate design work and sales reps, well most sales reps are hired to sell, not for their attention to detail or ability to process "if this then what".

too many more monthends like this and they'll be looking to fill my position, from which motohead could absolutely run the place into the ground.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
"Motohead, Motohead he's your man if destroying your buisness is your plan!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts