Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
It was great to see you out there,I am sooo proud of you!! That itty bitty two fiddy did great!! Told ya you could lean her ;)

Now when the hell are we going riding?
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
You are so cool... quick question, not related... are you sure that you're in a relationship right now?
 
G

·
Excellent! I'd swear that you can make out your s### eating grin through your helmet on the second from the bottom picture!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,290 Posts
You are now officially addicted. Congrats.
 

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ragdoll said:
You are so cool... quick question, not related... are you sure that you're in a relationship right now?
Been married to the same guy for 10 years why?
 

·
BANNED!
Joined
·
5,539 Posts
Cuz we are all just thinking the same thing... You know... if you think he is really THE ONE... you know.... for YOU!


That could possibly be the MOST people I have ever seen on a track at one time... WOW that looked crowded... who ran the trackday?
 

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
midwest said:
Cuz we are all just thinking the same thing... You know... if you think he is really THE ONE... you know.... for YOU!


That could possibly be the MOST people I have ever seen on a track at one time... WOW that looked crowded... who ran the trackday?
Ok to answer some of your questions......2wheelTours held this track day and it was GREAT. Not crowded at all there were only 25 riders in my group and then broken down by groups of 5. then later in the day we had free reign of the track. but EVERYONE was really cool on the track. I got stuffed in a corner once but hey....$hit happens.

As for me being with my hubby for 10 years.......I don't think he is the one for me I KNOW he is the one for me :wub: . He is the love of my life......Is there a problem with that? I'm sorry i'm having a blonde moment, i just don't get what you all are getting at. :blink:
 

·
Wookie
Joined
·
7,274 Posts
LittleNinja said:
Ok to answer some of your questions......2wheelTours held this track day and it was GREAT. Not crowded at all there were only 25 riders in my group and then broken down by groups of 5. then later in the day we had free reign of the track. but EVERYONE was really cool on the track. I got stuffed in a corner once but hey....$hit happens.

As for me being with my hubby for 10 years.......I don't think he is the one for me I KNOW he is the one for me :wub: . He is the love of my life......Is there a problem with that? I'm sorry i'm having a blonde moment, i just don't get what you all are getting at. :blink:
That it's awesome to see you out there and we all want to marry you.
 

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ragdoll said:
That it's awesome to see you out there and we all want to marry you.

OH! DUH! Hehehehehe Sorry.......well i'm flattered. I'm happily married but that doesn't mean we all can't be friends though :punk:
 
G

·
You did a great job Merc. I know we bumped you down to A group after the first session, but by the end of the day, you would have been fine in B group. Glad you had a good time and it was nice to meet you and everyone else.

Also, I went to talk to the photog about pics at the end of the day, and he asked me if I had a way to get in touch with you. You won the free CD give away he was having, but you had paid for yours already and had left before he could get with you. So he gave me a coupon for a free cd the next time you go to Jennings. I've got you address from the paypal info, so I'll mail it to you:thumbup:
 

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2wheeltours said:
You did a great job Merc. I know we bumped you down to A group after the first session, but by the end of the day, you would have been fine in B group. Glad you had a good time and it was nice to meet you and everyone else.

Also, I went to talk to the photog about pics at the end of the day, and he asked me if I had a way to get in touch with you. You won the free CD give away he was having, but you had paid for yours already and had left before he could get with you. So he gave me a coupon for a free cd the next time you go to Jennings. I've got you address from the paypal info, so I'll mail it to you:thumbup:
What? Are you for real? That is so cool! I'll be sure to use my coupon because I will be back for your next track day up at Jennings.:rockon: You did a GREAT job putting this together! And BTW i had an AWESOME time being in the A group.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
cool pics. looks like you had a good time out there. I would have been there but had to catch dome racing at Bikeweek.
 

·
Bitten
Joined
·
5,451 Posts
I read this on another site.....

"The rider of the ninja was a very attractive petite young lady . Who could ride extremely well ."

Just thought i would share.
 

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hondaf4iguy said:
I read this on another site.....

"The rider of the ninja was a very attractive petite young lady . Who could ride extremely well ."

Just thought i would share.

Awwww.......:blushing: I don't know about the "extremely well" part, but i sure did try.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top