Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up for a couple of TPM trackdays at Mt. Tremblant near Montreal. I'm originally from Northern NY (way Northern), so will be making a vacation out of it! Can't wait to go have some fresh canadian beer and even fresher canadian... um chocolate?

·
Left Hand Suzuki Method
844 Posts
Have fun numb nuts!

Too far for this kid to make a solo journey... Make sure you stop through buffalo at the Anchor Bar, grab some wings and have some Genny Cream Ale. That'll set you straight for the next 10 hour leg.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The trackdays are on May 1st and 2nd. If you have thought about trying out trackdays, go for it! Most people say is quite addicting. TPM is also doing a couple of days at the end of the week at Shannonville which is a bit closer to Toronto!

I'll pick up some Genny (do they still have beer balls?) for you, but I'm sticking with the Labatts Blue and Molson Canadian.

The track is suppose to be excellent! I can't wait. Haven't been back home in quite a while and to combine it with a couple of trackdays is SAAAAAWEET!

·
Interceptor!
453 Posts
Gbord said:
Just signed up for a couple of TPM trackdays at Mt. Tremblant near Montreal. I'm originally from Northern NY (way Northern), so will be making a vacation out of it! Can't wait to go have some fresh canadian beer and even fresher canadian... um chocolate?
Good man Gbord! Tell me a bit about your itinirary and I'll ride Montreal-Tremblant with you, show you some nice twistie roads if youl like!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SportyChick, TPM will also be at Shannonville at the end of that week. I was thinking about going to one of those days, but will decide last minute. At the very least I might drive out there just to check out the track. As much as I enjoy seeing the family, if I didn't get out, they would drive me nuts!

Midwest, That sno-cross stuff looks pretty damn fun! But seriously, I was wondering what the weather would be like that time of year. I know it can be quite unpredictable.

montreal max, Will be heading up to the track on Sun., not sure where we're staying yet, any suggestions? I'm sure there are some nice twisties and scenery up that way. Unfortunately, the bike is track only. Thinking about getting a supermotard type bike for the street.

It would be great to meet some of you, if you can make it come out and visit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts