Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 2-yrs old, but may be helpful in giving a bit of insight into choosing the right leathers.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pdf file was too large sorry. But, I can e-mail or PM it.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
I'm working on it guys.

One thing I noticed is that all suits suck for burst tests according to these guys. Most of the numbers seems low on everything.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
I know Spyke, Dainese, and Alpinestar are available here.

I looove the Dainese Bora suit. Kneedraggers has it for $2300 or so... so that'll never happen.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks for the links! I would have to get a custom suit made anyway if I wanted a one piece...Syed makes good ones but they are over a thousand dollars..but well worth it from what I hear.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Hey! Chud stands for Canabalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller.

Now I am beginning to understand, chuddoll.

BTW I was partially blind from wacking off, and now that I have tried to read your jpegs, I can't even see the shwingerlator any more. Thanks, jerk.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Hey! Chud stands for Canabalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller.

Now I am beginning to understand, chuddoll.

BTW I was partially blind from wacking off, and now that I have tried to read your jpegs, I can't even see the shwingerlator any more. Thanks, jerk.
I think you're looking at the wrong section of my site.

·
Registered
858 Posts
ragdoll said:
I know Spyke, Dainese, and Alpinestar are available here.

I looove the Dainese Bora suit. Kneedraggers has it for $2300 or so... so that'll never happen.
Who carrys Spyke here in the states? The closest one I could find was in Canada.

But I have to say, I love my Spyke suit. It's old and beat up (and well ventilated thanks Kevin :thumbup: ) but it fits me soooo good. If you know of a vendor I need to get some replacement armor for the arms.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I got an AGV suit for $200 off ebay, kinda old and a little small...size 40, should have got like a 41 or 42! But I lowsided in it and it held up great!!!

One question, can a leather suit a little too tight screw up my riding? It isn't Over tight, but just a little to notice when leaning off the bike, Both Butt Cheeks.?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts