Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys read Peter Egan's Leanings books? I read the first and I'm halfway through the second book. This man lived quite an unusual life, I gotta say. Very enjoyable read, every motorcyclist should own a copy. Ya gotta respect a guy who has owned everything from a Bridgestone 50 to a ZX11 and everything in between.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
He's definitely an interesting guy. A modern day renaissance man. It's just unfortunate he's from Wisconson. You know what they say about the things that come out of Wisconsin?

G

·
I have both of his books. Like you, I have read the first and am into the second. I feel that the second book is very good, but the first one is better. And the articals I read in Cycleworld now seem to be loosing the panache that he had in earlier writing. JMHO...
I enjoy his writing. He has an ability to take you with him where ever he is at in a particular story.
I also heard that he writes for an airplane and a guitar periodical from time to time, I don't know the names of them though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.