Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
I'll be up there June 1st through June 6th with the RV but no niner....won't be room in the back with all the bicycles.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dadogs said:
Here

http://www.lakegeorgervpark.com/

Maiden voyage with the RV. Spent about 6 hours yday installing a dual cam anti sway device. What a bitch....

If you're in the area stop by for a beer. I'll pm you my cell if you want it.
cool... stayed there once, nice place.

Is 35mis. "...in the area..."??? As Homer would say... "hmmmm... beer."

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
h_ryder said:
Hey!!!
Where's the chairs, campfire & cold ones?

Uhhhh, not leaving til tomorrow morning, that's my front yard. The other goodies are inside waiting for some fun in the sun.:001_cool:

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dadogs said:
Uhhhh, not leaving til tomorrow morning, that's my front yard. The other goodies are inside waiting for some fun in the sun.:001_cool:
what you figure 4-4 1/2 hrs drive?
thurs/fri are calling for showers... but sat. thru next week is hi 70's & sunny.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
h_ryder said:
what you figure 4-4 1/2 hrs drive?
thurs/fri are calling for showers... but sat. thru next week is hi 70's & sunny.

Pulling that pig with 2 young kids in tow? More like 5 1/2...Thurs will be setup day, if it rains Friday no biggie, games and movies for the kids. Still wish I could have brought the niner but mountain bikes will have to do.

If you want free food you've got that as well, going to be bbq'ing my ass off. Hopefully with some freshly caught fish!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dadogs said:
Pulling that pig with 2 young kids in tow? More like 5 1/2...Thurs will be setup day, if it rains Friday no biggie, games and movies for the kids. Still wish I could have brought the niner but mountain bikes will have to do.

If you want free food you've got that as well, going to be bbq'ing my ass off. Hopefully with some freshly caught fish!
you're gonna regret not having the 9er... there's gonna be tons of bikes up there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts