Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
Without going into much detail it's simply a nickname he's had since he was a weechild. Mike - you know his first name name right? His middle name is Enrique (pron Inn-Ree-Kay / Henry in Spanish) Smash the first and middle names together and you get the nickname normally known only to family.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sorry I'm a little late. Pretty busy at work today. As Jetblast said the name is only know to those in the family. Everyone outside the family, friends and coworker call me Carlos. So you can see why my online name is clos. Most of my friends call me Los, Carlito, etc. **** is actually the nick name for Enrique in Spanish.

Never thought I was going to have to explain that one. :confused:

·
Registered
82 Posts
No I'm serious. Keep it coming Midwest. If you knew the type of day I had today. I think it's funny. When I was in High School or Grade School I would be pissed. Now it doesn't really bother me. I was rolling in the floor when JB posted the Car Los Lobos pic. I almost laughed while I had a customer on the line. :D

But I won't forget who made it public knowledge. :mad:

I'm going to go remove moto's pinstripe mod first chance I get. :cool:

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
You have more 'esplainin to do chumpbuddy...

How did my jacket, which has been missing for about 2 weeks now, mysteriously appear in my closet this morning? I figured it was lost, I lambasted the cleaning crew from the office knowing one of them must've taken it, I threatened people and turned the house upside down looking for it... then somehow it's magically there this morning. hmmmmm??

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

POOZANNE!?!? That's awesome! Oh man. Thanks, I needed that.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
clos79 said:
I swear it wasn't me. To prove it to you. I asked your daughter if she did it, and she said yes. So there! Don't blame me. Blame the 3 year old.
If my daughter did it then I'm pretty sure she sneaked out of the house and went door to door all night looking for the jacket scouring the entire city, kicking people's a$$es and ransacking closets until she found it, bytch slapped the theif and brought it back to me. I think she solved the problem.

If you did it then you just conveniently forgot that you borrowed it until you found it rolled up under your passenger seat and said "oh yeah, duh, this is Kevin's." I think you caused the problem.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts