Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

Just got my 919 last week and hoo boy, I love this bike. I sold my '02 gs500e and was riding my wife's Harley Dyna for a couple weeks while I looked for the perfect bike for me.

I considered a lot of different bikes, and then found this sweet '03 with only 10k miles on it, and in almost perfect condition. It was love at first sight.

Knowing myself, I put off test riding/buying the bike for 3 days to make sure it was true love and not just a crush. But i have never been happier with a bike puchase. Getting back on a sport bike after riding a cruiser for a couple weeks was like falling in love with riding all over again :laughing4-giggles:

I have already found a ton of good info here. Like finding Ripper's CF OEM windscreen replacement (holy cow that looks sweet! - PM sent).

Looking forward to many more rides on the 919 and lots more good info from this site!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am no longer making the Carbon Fiber screen since Honda is producing the factory screen again.
oh well, I will get an OEM and paint the inside to try and simulate the effect then :001_smile:

I noticed that the rick roush (spelling) site was down for maintenance - is that still the cheapest place to get the OEM screen?

Thanks for the welcomes all!

·
Vintage Honda
253 Posts
Believe half of what you hear and 3/4 of what you see on this site and you can become very comfortable here. Welcome!

·
little cobber
40 Posts
:hello: from tasmania i have had my hornet for 6 months and it just keeps on getting better:) you won't be disapointed:bliss:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts