Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Nice!

I sell a lot of Ohlins shocks for Honda 919's, but I sell a shitload more for those Harley Touring bikes!!!
I was looking into the different rear shocks for the Road King, one company was recommending Legend shocks , then there is Progressive ? Maybe, I think that was the name , but damn $900+ and I would imagine Ohlins is top of the food chain to . On my 919 I am waiting on my center stand , national motor sports sports fairing , Givi hardware for a Monokey top box and I ordered up some tires , rear one seems to be “lost” in shipping . I also got brake pads I will put in when tires get here .

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Ohlins is the top of the food chain which is why I sell them instead of other brands. When you only sell the best it limits your exposure to unsatisfied customers or warranty work etc. I know when I sell an Ohlins shock that customer is going to ride away happy and not call me back later complaining that it is not what he was expecting.

What brake pads did you purchase for the 919?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ohlins is the top of the food chain which is why I sell them instead of other brands. When you only sell the best it limits your exposure to unsatisfied customers or warranty work etc. I know when I sell an Ohlins shock that customer is going to ride away happy and not call me back later complaining that it is not what he was expecting.

What brake pads did you purchase for the 919? One of our fellow enthusiasts recommended these and I have them but not installed as of yet . If/when I have the money to do the rear shocks on RK I will talk to you about them .

21 - 23 of 23 Posts