Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wondering what you people do for a living that you can sit an chat on a message board mid morning?

Im a helicopter mechanic and we are slow right now, but my boss doesnt seem to care ..as long as I share some funny info every once in a while.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
RydTheSlyd said:
Im just wondering what you people do for a living that you can sit an chat on a message board mid morning?

Im a helicopter mechanic and we are slow right now, but my boss doesnt seem to care ..as long as I share some funny info every once in a while.
I set up networks and security stuff for financial companies. I'm salaried and work at my own pace, so I have tons of free time. I just slack for most a day and then work my ace off for an hour at the end and I'm good to go.

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Computerized building automation systems, dealing with HVAC, security, lighting, etc.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
HondaJim said:
Computerized building automation systems
Yes, right... I work in computerized networking system security integration module system databank system systems too, then.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Institutional Corporate bond broker, but we are so dead I've taken up playing video games and posting on wrist twister.....:hammer:

·
Quitting is for Quitters!
1,798 Posts
I'm a Admin asst. for the Dean of Student at a private school.....so i don't do Jack all day! :punk:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
I work in a place that has gone to the dogs. Getting up every fukin day and coming in here blows the most lame-o-gross chunks. I hate myself for staying under this suckage management and not breaking out on my own. Is that enough chode biting info-fukrination-morrmation for you?????????????????????

Wim, some of your finest Tibetin Monk Saki. This is a good day to start drinking again.

·
Administrator
10,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaJim
Computerized building automation systems

Yes, right... I work in computerized networking system security integration module system databank system systems too, then.
Hey, if you had to do this crap back in the days of hardwire, toggle switches, kerosene lamps, voodoo, pneumatic controlled devices, water from a well, taking a stagecoach to work and the like you'd put computerized and automation in there, too.

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
jetblast10 said:
I'm in telecom... Sr. Mgr. Sales Engineering Support
Ask me your telecom questions...
I think my telecom is defective. I'd like to buy 2 more telecoms.

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Urrrrrrrr Urrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Please put in the form of a question, ragdoll.

Ex. "May I buy another telecom?"
"Will you sell me two of your finest telecoms?"
"Might my girlfriends nipples become erect in the presence of one or more of your telecoms?"

·
919 City Pilot
1,043 Posts
Im a helo mech as well....IA A&P
Boss doesnt mind if we use comps on breaks or lunch.
Im just glad this site hasnt been "Access denied" by the pc comptrollers

·
Wookie
7,274 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Urrrrrrrr Urrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Please put in the form of a question, ragdoll.

Ex. "May I buy another telecom?"
"Will you sell me two of your finest telecoms?"
"Might my girlfriends nipples become erect in the presence of one or more of your telecoms?"

ok

How much ROM could a telecom ROM if a telecom could telecom to ROM?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I do nothing, literally. I'm vapor, an aparition, I don't even really exist beyond the scope of being a test account to see how admin changes affect the website. I'm the testmonkey. i'm jetblast10's little b****h account.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.