·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me neither at first but, I promise you... you'll thank me later if you finish it!!!

I bet your Black 10R that you will bust out laughing! :D

I double dare ya! ;)

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,707 Posts
Ok, it did have an interesting end to it, but you owe me another 10R. Another black one is just great by me.

·
The Guy passing you...
1,092 Posts
Nothing, not even a chuckle for me. :001_huh:

...so do I get a Black 10 r too?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Couldn't watch the whole thing. Saw the end. Pretty much sucked Argentinian donkey balls!

Now, I'll take a ZX-14 instead of the ZX-10.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Well I was laughing pretty hard. The singing alone was hilarious, but the ending was definitely the kicker. Didn't see that coming...neither did he.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Yeah, she couldnt handle a kawi! Give her a slower, toned down version and slap a yamaha sticker on it and that ought to do it for her.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW... though crowd

Rotten sense of humor I guess!

Dave, I know you rather be watching Brazilian Shemales but I don't have any of that... :D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
turn_1 said:
Yeah, she couldnt handle a kawi! Give her a slower, toned down version and slap a yamaha sticker on it and that ought to do it for her.
I'll slap that damn yamaha sticker right on your freakin' forehead!

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Wow, Sporty is an instructor now? Hmmmmmmm what could she be "instructing":innocent:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.