Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have a copy of the BMW-IRTA MotoGP Official test and if there's any interest from the masses, I can upload it to RapidShare and post it here.

I have it in 2 different formats... WMV & AVI

I convert it to AVI because my Home DVD Player is capable of playing AVI files w/o the need to encode to DVD format and because I converted it to the highest resolution possible for TV watching.

Depending on what you guys say, I will upload either one of them or both if the interest is high.

Alrighty then...

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
INTEREST!!!

I don't care which format, I'd love to see the test.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Part 1
http://rapidshare.de/files/14793112/IRTA-MotoGP-Official-Test-WMV.part1.rar

Part 2
http://rapidshare.de/files/14789151/IRTA-MotoGP-Official-Test-WMV.part2.rar

You must download both files and then Unrar them to get to the WMV movie file. If you don't have a RapidShare account, you will have to download the first file, wait 1 hour and then, download file # 2. sorry about that but RS doesn't allow files bigger than 100 MB's so I had to break it down.

Enjoy.

The AVI movie file is slightly bigger than this (4 files to be exact) so I won't load it unless someone really wants to burn it to a DVD to watch on TV.

If you visit other forums, go ahead and share with the community.

G

·
There's a chap planning to bit-torrent this soon for me (I recorded it in full-screen glory from EuroSport in Xvid AVI format) if there's any desire for it.
Larger file, but hey, horses for courses.

Will post here with more details when they're sorted :)

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool... My conversion didn't work that well. I guess it is hard to convert from 230x140 to at least 800x600 but I was able to watch it on TV :D

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Even though I had seen it it is always great to be able to have a way of watching the whole thing...

Are the other Practice, Qualifying and Races going to be on that Torrent as well? I don't know much about Torrents but I could sure read up on them if there's more races with good video quality.

Thanks... btw.

G

·
the early season races will probably be, and possibly highlights of the 125/250 too. when the circus returns to europe in france tho, they'll stop for a while.

the pace of download on torrent may be slow at times btw since they've turned out hugely popular but not everyone downloading is re-seeding, which is a pain in the ass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts