Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know this is a suck a** subject!:cursing:

For those of you that are required to pay estimated quarterly taxes or if you owe additional $$ on your return the IRS has a website https://www.eftpssouth.com/Eftps/ that makes life easy. Once you enroll there are no more checks to write or vouchers to fill out.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Not for me! I'm getting almost $1,200 back from Uncle Sam

PS you get up really early, Mike

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
You would be sick to your stomach if you knew how much I get back. The wife and I always claimed single zero since we got married and figure if we can make it during the year on that, then the tax refund is a little bonus for us. That term 'little' has gotten out of hand the last few years and I am contemplating changing it... its just way too much to let the gov't have all year long.

My big worry is the Mrs. getting used to seeing and thus spending the cash though.

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
midwest... That bonus refund is great but why give the gov't. a tax free free loan when you could have aditional $$ in your pocket durning the year?

·
BANNED!
5,539 Posts
I know... its a horrible plan... but the Mrs. .... she will spend it. And this way, I at least get a say in where it goes when it all comes in at once!

I need to find a way to hide it form here with some automatic withdrawl to a brokerage account someplace then pull it out in spring every year.

·
Registered
858 Posts
m51142 said:
midwest... That bonus refund is great but why give the gov't. a tax free free loan when you could have aditional $$ in your pocket durning the year?
Amen! I have it where I pay about $300 each year.

Midwest, take that extra money your giving the goverment and open an IRA with it.

·
Site Founder
9,698 Posts
start your own home based business, hire the best tax accountant you can find, and get a return that's about 3000% higher than their fee.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
m51142 said:

Thinking of revamping mine as well. The returns have gotten to be a pretty sizeable sum in the last few years and the interest alone would be a plus. I would like to think that I would be a able to diversely invest said funds in a manner that would far exceed the amount that the government is making on my hard earned $$$.

Mike don't you as well have a strange tax code that has you pay for everything you own based on a depriciating or appreciating manner?

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
My home buis made 000.00 dollars this year. I mean, after the expenses and writeoffs, the total came to exactly zero. Wifey gets near 5 grand back.

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Bigdaa said:
My home buis made 000.00 dollars this year. I mean, after the expenses and writeoffs, the total came to exactly zero. Wifey gets near 5 grand back.
Cool, I see a new Kimber in the works!:2guns:

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Sheatt Bros! She still owes me a couple hummers from years gone by. I'm not gonna be able to collect jack. However, as us married men know, black funding is our best friend.:clap: :laugh: :stir: :thumbup1:

·
Official thread derailer
11,015 Posts
Bigdaa said:
Sheatt Bros! She still owes me a couple hummers from years gone by. I'm not gonna be able to collect jack. However, as us married men know, black funding is our best friend.:clap: :laugh: :stir: :thumbup1:

You're married bud, good luck on the "hummers"

·
That's nacho cheese!
17,705 Posts
Shiiiiiiiiiiit, If I was her , I wouldn't kiss the thing either.:blush:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts